Chapter 36(Smut)

Taehyung is looking at her with love & lust

Taehyung is looking at her with love & lust .He gulps & take a long breath & pull her close to him by her waist . He vanish his wings but still his upper body is bare ,Y/n gulp as his abs are attractive so she shyly look away .

Tae : Baby can i make you mine .*deep soft voice*

Y/n : Im already yours Tae .*innocent*

Tae curse inside as he know that she is innocent .

Tae : baby im talking about mating i mean make love or say s*x .*hasky voice*

Y/n 's eyes become wide & her cheeks turned into red .

Tae : If you want ...i will not force you love .*smile*

Y/n just look down shyly .

Tae : Its ok i will wait .*smile*

Before Tae can go far she hold his wrist .

Y/n : I dont want to wait Tae ...just make me your .*smile*

Tae hold her cheek & caress her cheek .

Tae : Are you sure bcz after this you will mark as mine .*deep voice*

Y/n : Yes Tae i want to be mark by you .*smile*

Taehyung smile & smashed his lips with her .

(Smut Start-)

He suck her lips with his lips,he bite her lower lips y/n moan & open her mouth & he thrust his tongue in her mouth .He suck her tongue .

Y/n : Hmmm.....~*moan*

Y/n smile in kiss & hold her neck .

He squeezed her butt .He left her lips & attack her neck .His hand remove that shirt of her nightdress.

He bite & suck her neck making purple hickeys on her neck .He hold her waist & make her sit on the piano .He suck her sweet spot which make her moan loudly.

Y/n : Ahhh......Tae...*moan*

Tae smirk & make her legs wrap around his waist .He is kissing & sucking her neck while Y/n is moaning with close eyes.Her hands are wrapped around his neck .He is busy with her neck ,Suddenly she heard door close noise & then she feel herself in soft mattress .He snap his finger to make this room soundproof.