010

MONDAY 29, 12:00pm
SWEET LIPS BEAUTY SALON | SPANISH TOWN

After I arrived at Pinky's salon I went and parked the car and texted Bri-Bri that I was here After closing the door I saw Bri-Bri waving at me at the entrance I waved back and went towards him "Good gyal long time me nuh see yuh

After closing the door I saw Bri-Bri waving at me at the entrance
I waved back and went towards him
"Good gyal long time me nuh see yuh."He said and hugged me

"A dat me a seh too, come mek we guh inside."
As we opened the door I saw Pinky, she looked stressed, inside the salon was packed and she was the only hair dresser in the salon.

"Paige...yuh alright?" I asked as I came towards her where she was doing a girl hair
She was sweating rapidly
"No sah"
"That's it me ago help."
I quickly put down my bag over the counter and washed my hands and got ready to help her out.
"Me will help out too, juss tell me wah fi do."

Bri-Bri said as he also placed down his hand bag down over the counter.
I looked over at Pinky and she was smiling in appreciation.

In no time we managed to finished a good amount of clients hair, the salon was almost empty.
"No mon it look like me affi come back and work yah
caz yuh cyah guh do dis pon yuh own mon."
I said as I finished up the customer's hair.

After she left the salon I went and started up anther hair, Bri-Bri was beside me handing me the braids and such forth for the hairstyle.

Until I saw Christopher barged in the salon,him and Sinna
The customers then started to whisper and murmur under their looks and the strong scent of expensive cologne that lingered in the air.

"Zuri come here me wah talk to yuh fi a minute."
I rolled my eyes
"Me a do sommu Mr.Whyte,so just talk weh yuh wah seh right here suh."
"Zurianne don't mek me anger tek me ova caz yuh nuh wah see me when me a get pissed off."
I smiled
"I actually do like it when I l piss you off."

Dah gyal a mon, all she think seh weh she a do funny, a mind all a tell me fi just go over to har and juss  put har  inna she place enuh

"Ladies and gents", I said as I looked over at the guy from hotel that I saw her with "please excuse me for a bit" I  went over to her and grabbed her by the waist and carried her in the bath room of the salon and closed the door.
"Christopher weh the fuck yah ?"