V1 - C7 - P2: Inability.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking.
(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

Tomorrow Morning.

The hallways of Moonfall Academy were filled with students wearing their pajamas or casual clothing, each groggily shuffling to the cafeteria for their morning breakfast. The atmosphere was quiet, with a few yawns and casual conversations, as the sun began to creep up over the horizon.

Mujin, both hands in his pockets, now had an annoyed expression, his forehead visibly showing a vein of frustration. His irritation stemmed from the fact that twelve of his classmates-Haneul Yoon, Chiara Ricci, Yan Shi, Kagetsuki Aya, Kang Daewon, Sato Ren, Kaimana Kuro, Hei'an Wu, Huo Hao, Haeun Ara, and Ayumi Tokiko-were all following behind him.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"How could having one person following me, turn into twelve?!"
"That brat and my so-called 'rival' couldn't just go somewhere else!?"
"And I know exactly why the rest are following me."

Kagetsuki Aya & Kang Daewon ➞
Kaimana Kuro & Sato Ren ➞
Haeun Ara, Ayumi Tokiko & Huo Hao ➞
Yan Shi ➞ Haneul Yoon.

Haneul Yoon & Hei'an Wu ➞ Mujin Daeho.
Chiara Ricci ➞ Haneul Yoon.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"And it's obvious that Chee-ar'ra girl isn't following alongside everyone just so she wouldn't feel lonely like she said."
"It's blatantly clear that she likes Hay-newl. And the fact that the kid doesn't notice it-"
*Sigh*
"The hell am I getting worked up over this oblivious brat?"

He turned his head to glance back at Wu.

Mujin Daeho:
"Oi, why are you following me?"

Wu arched an eyebrow at Mujin, before he let out an exasperated huff and turned his head slightly to the side, taking the time to readjust his glasses on his face.

Hei'an Wu:
"I'm a visual learner."
"I have to be observant on my rival if I want to beat you."

Mujin irritably gritted his teeth, but also looked at him confused.

Mujin Daeho(INT):
"Does this red-head take me for an idiot?"
"Just say you have no friends."

Meanwhile, Haneul noticed some of the upperclassmen shooting quick glances in the direction of Mujin and Wu, whispering amongst themselves, no doubt gossiping about the duo.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"Hm, looks like those two are today's topic for gossip."
"Although..."

Mujin walked with an air of nonchalance, while Wu walked with a scowl on his face like usual.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"It's either they don't notice, or don't care..."
"But I'd expect Wu to immediately start fighting anyone who even breathes badly near him—"
"So they probably don't notice the chatter."

He nervously chuckled to himself while rubbing the back of his neck.

Haneul Yoon(INT):
"Atleast I'm not too oblivious when it comes to people noticing me, huh?"

Ironically, when Haneul thought of that to himself, Chiara, had slipped into place beside him, nervously eying him up before diverting her gaze elsewhere.