V1 - C9 - P1: Ravenous Wolves.

(INT) means "In Thought" as in thinking

(MRY) means "Memory" as in remembering something.

----------------------

A Few Days Earlier/(After The Fight In Nostrali).

In the dungeon corridors/prison cells.
The Thief of Valdorcia, Markin Razzio, covered in bandages and ritualistic enchanted cloths, laid on his bed within his cell. Seiji, Riku, Eira, Luna, Alys, and Anyssa stood at the other side, conversing with Markin.

Markin Razzio:
"F##kin hell—"
"Can't you see I've been through enough? I've got a damn hole in my stomach for Empyrus Sake."
"What? You wanna talk sh## to me? Fine, go ahead. I've given up all I could..."

Hagakiri Riku:
"It's not that, you cretin."
"Quit trying guilt-trip us when we haven't even spoken yet–"

Shinoda Seiji:
"Riku..."

Hagakiri Riku:
"Tch, whatever."

Riku crossed her arms and stood back to allow Seiji to speak to Markin.

Shinoda Seiji:
"Hey, I know you're tired from the endless bombardment of questions, and it's probably putting you and your body through alot of stress."
"But I can change that—"
"With my authority, I can promise you that you'll no longer be questioned anymore."
"Is that fine by you?"

Markin lay in bed, deep in thought as he gazed at Seiji. A trace of tiredness was in his eyes before rubbing the exhaustion off and sighing.

Markin Razzio:
"Okay..."

Shinoda Seiji:
"Alright then, I just wan–"

Markin Razzio:
"But—"

He held his hand out in a gesture for Seiji to stop talking for a moment. He looked away to hide the slight blush on his face, he crossed his arms.

Markin Razzio:
"Except, this one donna, a correspondent."
"Her name's Nora Glistèas."
"May she be allowed to enter?"

Seiji nodded and softly smiled.

Shinoda Seiji:
"I'll see if I can make that happen."