Characters

(I changed Abhimanyu and akshara's daughter into son Abhir. But Ruhi is a part also)

Abhimanyu Birla

A totally workaholic person. Don't talk too much now but earlier he was normal, fun loving like others. Thinks that Arohi didn't love him. He doesn't consider akshara as his wife. But doesn't hate her. He thinks her as friend but not more then that. Loves Abhir after all he is his blood. Feels a unknown relation with Ruhi. Treats her as his own daughter.

Arohi Goenka

Once a fun loving girl, but her all happiness are destroyed now. Always remains busy with orphan children. Her first smile lost after Abhimanyu's marriage and last reason of her smile is not with her. She doesn't even know that smiling reason is still alive. Thinks that Abhimanyu has moved on and she shows that she is happy with this but actually she is not.

Manjari Birla

Mother of Abhimanyu. Loves him the most. She doesn't care about anyone except his died husband, son Abhimanyu. Only believes in blood connection. And thus she destroyed a girl's life as well as Abhimanyu's. She thinks that his son has moved on but actually not. Loves Ruhi and Abhir

Akshara birla

Wife of Abhimanyu. Loves him but now as a friend. Loves Abhir and Ruhi alot. She didn't know that Abhimanyu loves her best friend, Arohi before marriage. Now she doesn't care about life cause she is a cancer patient and has only 3 months. None knows about this except herself. Wants that Abhimanyu become happy in his life with Arohi.

(Cutest🥰😍)

Ruhi Birla

Daughter of Abhirohi, none knows it except one. Stays at Birla house. Loves his father and akshara alot. She is introduced to everyone as Abhimanyu and Akshara's adopted child. (Other things will be reveal in story)

(Junior handsome 😎)

Abhir Birla

Son of Abhimanyu and Akshara. Loves his papa and mumma alot.

Author's Note: This was the character sketch. Others will be add in the story. Nothing related with yrkkh. Hope you will support me in this story. If you liked it then don't forget to vote and comment. Next we will meet in chapter 1.