Chapter 6

'We are not any couple'

'But we could be. Why you left me,' saying that he held her more tightly.

'Leave me it’s hurting.' aarohi said

'It's hurting me more here,' Abhimanyu said keeping his hand on his heart.

He took her from the dance floor and went to a distance from the party.

'What do you want?' aarohi asked

'To give you pains. But first tell me why you cheated me? You have my swear' abhi replied

'Why are you giving swear?' Aarohi asked

'Because I want to know why you left me gor real.'

'I can't.' Aarohi said

'That means you left me for any big reason.' abhi said

'Yes a big reason but I am not compelled to say, leave me. You are happy with your family. Then why are asking these silly questions now?' Aarohi said with a jerk and frred herself from him then went from there.

'I will know the reason at any cost.'

He somehow handled himself and took his children from the party then went to room.

...........................................

Next day,

Akshara was roaming around the beach when her eyes stucked at her best friend whom she is seeing after freaking 6 years. Aarohi was lost in staring at the ocean.

Akshara got happy seeing her as she tried to contact with her but could not. She rushed towards her and pulled her into a warm hug.

For a moment, aarohi could not understand what happened but when she saw Akshara she understood.

'Where were you aru? I tried to contact with you but you were unreachable. Did you forget me?' Akshara said with happy tears

'Akshu how Are you?' Aarohi asked with a soft smile

'I am.....okay. What about you?' Akshara asked.

'You are happy and I am too.' Aarohi said.

'Really?' Akshara asked because she knows how happy she is. Aarohi nodded.

'I want to say something. Let's go to a cafe.' Akshara said and Aarohi nodded with confusion.

.............................................

'So how are all?' Aarohi asked

'Do you really care? Aunty (aru's mother) is a heart patient and you suddenly took the big decision to leave the country forever. I know why you did but you could think about your parents too aru.' Akshara said

.............................................

Hope you liked it

Don't forget to vote and comment.