Chapter 4

'But what is she doing here? Poppy knows her?' Ruhi asked Abhir.

'Let's ask papa,' Abhir said and ruhi nodded

'What my prince and Princess doing?' Abhimanyu asked keeping 2 milkshakes and one coffee in his hand.

'Poppy who is this aunty to you?' Ruhi asked pointing at Arohi's pic on the monitor. Abhimanyu eyes almost got teary bit he controlled and said,

'She is my friend,'

'Ohh you know papa she is there' Abhir said shocking Abhimanyu.

'What? Where?' Abhimanyu asked

'In Our nearby hotel. She is so sweet.' Ruhi replied.

'Yes papa, she is right.' Abhir said agreeing with Ruhi's words.

Without saying anything, he fed both of them and made them sleep. He also slept on sofa thinking about Arohi.

In the morning, Ruhi and Abhir went to play with the children. Abhimanyu also went with them as he was wanting to see Arohi. But he had hatred on his face.

Both children were playing. Arohi came to them as usual to give chocolates.

'Babies cho....' she stopped when she saw her love after freaking years. Her breath was about to stop.

'Abhi,' She took his name slowly. For some moments they forgot there past. Like nothing wrong happened with them.

They came from thier dream land by the exclaim of the children. Abhimanyu thought to take revenge by his words.

'Hey Aarohi Goenka, How is life going on? I think you haven't forgotten me,' Abhimanyu said with a forced smile. Her eyes got teary.

'N..o.,. how.... can I?' arohi said forcefully

'How are you? I am fine with my family. And hope you have met my daughter and son. Ruhi and abhir.' Abhimanyu said while Aarohi  look at them with shock then smiled.

'Oh good,'

'So how are you after cheating a person who loved you truly?' Abhimanyu said with a painful smile.

'I... I am fine too. I have urgent... Urgent call. Bye,' Aarohi said and left quickly because she wasn’t able to have conversation with him anymore. If she does then she will break. She can't break a promise.

She went to her room and cried inside the room locking it. It was very tough to hold her tears.

'Huh she can ignore me but I will take revenge for hurting me, spoiling my life. I quarreled with my mother for her but what she did to me. I will take my all answers from you. You have to payback for my tears. But Alas! I can't see you in pain.' Abhimanyu said to himself.

.................

How was the chapter?
I am so sowwie readers. There is many thing in my life so I got busy. And specially the study matter. A new education system has started in our country whuch is so irritated and it needs a lot time.
Whatever vote comment and follow.