INTRODUCTION

Deon Hart, the honorary 'vampire' count of Hart County, the third hero of the Dessere Empire, and the emperor's dog.

Athanasia De Alger Obelia, The lovely Princess of Obelia, The wise, brave, and most beautiful in the Obelian Empire.

what if Honorary Count Deon Hart meets Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia during the Birthday Banquet of the Dessere Emperor? and what if he falls Inlove with her..?

how will the tale of a vicious villain pretending to be a hero go when he's Inlove with a kind-hearted princess?

DISCLAIMER!! I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS OF <Who made me a princess> NEITHER DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS FROM <I'm not that kind of talent>. THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION THAT I MADE BECAUSE I LOVE DEON AND ATHANASIA.

__________________________________________

️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️

I am not a native English speaker
• A lot of grammar issues
• Family Issues Main Characters (deon, Athanasia)
• Deon's Thoughts won't be revealed until the banquet officially starts

__________________________________________

FEMALE LEAD/HEROINE

NAME : Athanasia De Alger Obelia

AGE : 17 years old

HAR COLOR : Blonde

EYE COLOR : Jewel Blue

LOVER/ADMIRES : Honorary Count Deon Hart

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION :  Athanasia is depicted with long, wavy blonde hair usually tied back into a high ponytail, with soft bangs falling into her jewel-blue eyes, the trademark of the imperial family. Her appearance is often compared to that of her mother, Diana, and she is described by many characters to be exceedingly beautiful. Throughout the series, Athanasia wears a variety of different gowns made of fine materials, paired with ornate accessories befitting of a princess.

TITLE : Princess Of the Obelian Empire

ALIASES : Lady Angel, Princess, Lovely Princess of Obelia, Genius of Obelia.

POWERS/SKILLS : Due to her abundance of mana and innate affinity towards magic, she is capable of easily conjuring spells that would typically require years of practice, such as disguise her appearance, render herself invisible, conjure gold and jewels, and teleportation. The nature of her magic is related to time, allowing her to transcend alternate timelines.

HEIGHT : 5'2/158 cm

NICKNAME : Athy

GOALS : Earn her father's love (Current/Ongoing)
                : Become liked by Deon Hart (current)

FAMILY :
• Claude De Alger Obelia (Father)
• Diana (Mother)
• Jennette De Alger Obelia (Cousin)
• Anastasius De Alger Obelia (Uncle)
• Penelope Margarita (Aunt)

PERSONALITY : As the Princess of the Obelian Empire, Athanasia possesses proper savoir-faire and presents herself in a graceful, respectable manner. She values her relationships and is openly affectionate towards her loved ones. In a familiar environment, Athanasia becomes playful and teasing. Although she is perceived as kind and generous, Athanasia is aware of what happens in The Lovely Princess and persistently attempts to thwart any events that may endanger her life. Throughout the series, she remains vigilant and calculating, quickly acclimating to various environments to survive. Despite her naïve tendencies, Athanasia is extremely intelligent and shrewdly observant. She is capable of understanding a person's nature and adapting her behavior accordingly. Determined to alter her fate, she adopts an outgoing, sunny disposition to charm her father and avoid execution at his hands which she succeeded in.

__________________________________________

MALE LEAD/PRETENDING TO BE A HERO

NAME : Deon Hart

NICKNAME : none

AGE : 21 years old

HAIR COLOR : Pure white with silver

EYE COLOR : Crimson Red

LOVER/ADMIRES : Princess Athanasia De Alger Obelia

APPEARANCE DESCRIPTION : Deon has short, straight pure white hair neatly parted to the right in a fringe falling over his eyes, with the left side slicked back only during events, but mostly has his hair messy during his time away from the empire to the battlefield. Unlike the rest of his relatives, he did not inherit the same green eyes, but instead has Crimson Red eyes.

TITLE : Honorary Count Hart, War Hero

ALIASES : Demon Arut, Oth Corps Commander, The mad dog of the emperor, 'Vampire' Count, Third Hero of the Empire.

POWERS/SKILLS :
• Psychotic Split Personality Mode
• Superhuman strength
• Superhuman speed
• Superhuman endurance
• Superhuman agility
• Indomitable Willpower
• High pain tolerance

HEIGHT : 6'0 / 182 cm

NICKNAME : None

GOALS : Escape from the demonic realm (current)
                : Escape from the Dessere Empire (current)
                : Live a quiet life (current)
                : Be with Athanasia always (Current/future)

FAMILY :
• Count Hart (Father)
• Countess Hart (Mother)
• Cruel Hart (Brother)

PERSONALITY : Deon is viewed by the majority of characters who isn't aware of his true nature as a cruel, callous, cold, calculative, merciless, violent, and crazy fighting maniac. In reality, however, Deon is in-fact a person who is flat out afraid of everything that is transpiring throughout the entire story, and is a dimwitted person who only desires to live a quite life.