Chapater 3

Daniel stopped kissing Kylie and both Ryan and Daniel spoke.
"Silent treatment aye?" They said to me with a smirk and towering over me... I was about to scream but before I could Ryan covered my mouth
"Now now Graceful princess," Ryan said in a stern voice using his strong British accent that me and daniel couldn't resist, they both stayed silent

"you both like it when I use my accent don't you huh?" Ryan said again in his deep stern voice Kylie can't help but even let out a small shiver as she left something poking her from both sides.

"Can you guys take off your belts there poking me.." Kylie said as if she was about to lose control. Daniel and Ryan responded to each other with a grin and opened their mouths

"We're not wearing any belt dear~,"  they said to Kylie which made Kylie go all red but also weak in the knees.
She felt like she found herself in a bingo, she always liked Daniel but never knew that Ryan was going to be involved in her relationship with Daniel which she was okay with Of course, As Ryan and Daniel slowly started removing their clothes as well as Kylie's

Ryan and Daniel started to fill Kylie up making her moan with pleasure and pushing his cocks in her at the same time with Ryan doing the same thing and claiming Kylie to themselves.

Kylie moaned with pleasure
"Pl..-please.. be gentle.." she begged them, Ryan and Daniel just kept pushing her to the limit stretching her tight pussy.
Kylie kept moaning and begging in a pleasing tone that didn't want to make Daniel and Ryan stop until a professor walked in on them.
Gave them all a detention for having sex in the school grounds in one of the school classrooms, After school when Kylie, Ryan & Daniel were in detention, they all were bored to death and soon about to lose their minds So what Ryan and Daniel did was they started to secretly take drugs and drank secretly alcohol.

Soon enough Kylie stopped them quietly since she didn't want to make them into more trouble than they already were, Ryan whispered to Kylie
"Oi let us do what we want" he said in a quiet tone
Kylie suddenly stopped and gave up on trying to stop them from overdrinking and taking pills, She looked at them both with a worried face and just stayed quiet for the remaining time.

Half an hour later... Daniel and Ryan got caught drinking and doing drugs which got them suspended for at least 2 weeks straight.

Kylie was just minding her business until the professor came up to her
"Kylie you are one of my top students but seriously you knew that sex was clearly not allowed in school I'm kind of disappointed in you I thought you knew better..." he said to Kylie in a stern voice as Kylie looked down and didn't know what to say to her own professor .