Chapter 5

Couple days later

Professor Alex knocks on Kylie's door and unexpectedly Ryan answers with his wet and shirtless leaving him in some shorts.
Ryan came out of the shower 3 minutes before Alex knocked on the door then Alex spoke
"oh.. uhm is Kylie here?" he asked in a stern angry tone as Ryan looked at him confused
"why are you asking?" Ryan said to Alex, that Ryan was utterly confused as much as Daniel was when he came to the door to see Ryan talking to Alex.
Professor Alex was somewhat mad that they weren't telling where Kylie was nor if she was at least alright
that's when Alex snapped at Daniel and Ryan had to tell him where Kylie was immediately.

Ryan looked at Daniel and nodded at him meaning to go get the bat daniel went to do that then Ryan spoke up.

''I see you barely survived. but know I don't mind finishing you off completely after all you are a paedophile, so when I tell everyone about you they will know how much of a weirdo you are and make sure you get fired and never work near kids or even teenagers again.''

Professor Alex gave Ryan a stern look and sighed

'' Listen Kylie belongs to someone better than two troublemakers" Alex said to Ryan, After 5 minutes Daniel came back with the bat and handed it over to Ryan and he spoke up.
"you got 3 seconds to run..."
Alex looked at him a little bit afraid and about to start running but before he could Ryan attacked him more seriously than before he did.

Daniel didn't know what to do so he just let Ryan attack Alex That was till Kylie came out and saw what was going she was in shock and got Ryan off and calmed him down before calling the ambulance for Alex.

but then she hesitated to call the ambulance and instead let Ryan attack Daniel as if there was nothing wrong with it and they all agreed to take care of the body altogether if Alex did end up dying due to damage but it was all a high chance of professor Alex defiantly dying while being attacked so it wouldn't be much of a surprise for Kylie and daniel.
                               *****************
After Ryan finished beating Professor Alex
                               ******************
Ryan spoke up
"looks like he's gone for good, he honestly was so annoying like who the fuck goes out their way and tries stalking sexually assaulting teenager"
Daniel and Kylie look at each other
"We should hide the body probably before someone sees or contacts the police" Kylie said in a worried voice
"All alright princess but I promise you I won't let myself get caught especially if I got a cutie like you who needs us" Ryan replied to Kylie teasing her with Daniel.
Kylie was starting to go all red and unable to catch her breathe The two guys who hated each other started working with each other and got along which made Kylie's heart melt even more then all of a sudden Daniel left to take away the body somewhere, where no one could find it and throw it 6 feet underground.
after 2 hours daniel came back only to see Kylie's neck filled with some hickeys so what daniel does is he leans down to Kylie's neck and give her a hickey but a little bit bigger than the others Ryan gave her While daniel was gone.
Ryan gave Daniel a stern look but then Kylie spoke up
"if you both starting fighting over me again i will make sure the both of you get a extreme punishment and trust me you don't want to know what i'll do to you both..." she said as if it was nothing but a harmless threat for the both and they both just laughed and said
"try us cutie"
Kylie looked at both of them with a mischievous smile and dragged them into the dressing room then Ryan spoke up
"Kylie princess what are you doing.."
he said in a confused tone.