Chapater 4

The professor just kept talking to kylie and dismissed Ryan and daniel, The professor was surprisingly only 24 and kylie was 19 and in college as well.
Out of no where kylie found her self blushing at the professor.

Kylie found it weird cuz she never felt her self falling for her own teacher before.
so this was completely new to her suddenly the professor noticed Kylie's blushing but he smirked and spoke up a bit
"how come you all red?, do you like me?" he said to Kylie and Kylie went silent completely out of no where ryan and daniel came back yelling
"stay away from her!!" they yelled which triggered Kylie and got her questioning them
"what's going on?, is everything okay?" she said to them she wanted to ask more but they stopped her and spoke

"He's only pretending to love you he doesn't really care Kylie." Ryan said as daniel spoke after Ryan,
Daniel said
"yea he doesn't care he just wants money, he wants to use you like a słave.." he said...
Kylie looked at him in shock and looked at the professor asking
"is this true...?" Kylie asked the professor in shock and surprise, Like how can a handsome young professor be such a snake and two faced liar..
"i swear i love you Kylie i wouldn't lie to you! they're just making stuff up because they are jealous and afraid they 'may' loose you"
the professor said to her but then Kylie notices a note on the desk she picks it up and read the note
The note:

My dearest Alex (the professor),
i love you so much no matter what from the moon and back from the start to end.
I would like to met you at mine tonight you know my dorm so just go in quietly so you don't wake up anyone that may be around.
your sincerely,,
jasmine smith.

Kylie was surprised and in tears thinking she found her self someone but she guessed wrong, Ryan and daniel were furious at professor alex so what they did is Daniel took Kylie out to go shopping to help her calm down while Ryan he dealt with the professor.
Few hour's later
Kylie and daniel met Ryan at the mall,

Ryan tells them what he did to professor Alex and Kylie, daniel were in pure shock on hearing ryan fucked the professor before cutting the arm off and shoving it down the mouth..

"okay wow..i think your over sharing it Ryan calm down..." Kylie said with a worried voice.
"Right sorry i didn't mean to worry you" ryan replied, Kylie just smiles at them both.
kisses them both on the cheek when suddenly Ryan and daniel decide to kiss her Ryan kisses her on the neck and daniel kisses her on the lips and they both became touchy with her and lead her to a secret place where they started seducing each other.
They all felt very pleased and loved hearing each other moan especially Ryan and daniel love
hearing Kylie moan.