37

Chapter 37 It’s a long story (second update)

(37)

Shen Er said quietly, “Long time no see, military advisor.”

This is his military advisor, Xie Xun.

After not seeing each other for three hundred years, Xie Xun looked unchanged. He still looked handsome and gentle, but his methods were a bit more cruel and rough than before.

When he just saw the demon's chest being punched through, Shen Er admitted that he was indeed frightened for a moment until his legs weakened.

But seeing Xie Xun's face, Shen Er felt extremely relieved.

On Fufeng Mountain, in the Biqing Palace, the military advisors and guardians raised him up. This sense of security had been cultivated since he was only as old as Super Bad.

The scary atmosphere in the wing was instantly wiped away. With someone supporting him, Shen Er gained a lot of confidence.

He relaxed all over and thought with great joy that the military advisor seemed to be quite capable.

After a pause, Shen Er's smile suddenly froze again.

But the military advisor has not come to see him for three hundred years. Could it be that he discovered that he is actually very powerful and wants to go it alone?

"Military advisor, it turns out it's you." Shen Er coughed twice, trying to act like a noble.

When facing Xie Xun, he always felt different from when he faced the guardians. He somehow felt that although the military advisor was smiling, he could beat him at any time, even though he knew that the military advisor would never do that. "How did you become Demon Lord?"

"It's a long story." Xie Xun stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his hair very naturally.

Shen Er's hair was very soft, so the military advisor often liked to touch him like this when he was a child. Gradually, he would also rub his head like this when he grew up.

Although Shen Er emphasized countless times that he was a great evil and a respected person, and that he had to save some face for him outside, the military advisor could not get rid of this bad habit every time.

The demons around were all shocked, and no one said a word. All the demons leaned down tremblingly, not daring to raise their heads.

After a while, Xie Xun's eyes fell on the infant baby behind Shen Er. His eyes paused for a moment. He smiled lightly, threw the blood-stained handkerchief to the ground, and held Shen Er's hand. With his hand, he pulled him to the chair next to him and sat down, and whispered: "Your Majesty, what happened to this child?" After the words

fell, Shen Er immediately recalled the instructions of Zuo Zuo before coming to the Demon Realm. Zuo Zuo said that he must not let The military advisor knew this child.

He suddenly became hoarse. After a moment, he hesitated and said: "This, this is a long story. In short, this is someone else's child. I am just raising it for fun. You don't have to worry about it."

Xie Xun paused slightly . , "Okay."

Shen Er held the baby tightly in his arms, fearing that Xie Xun would snatch the child away and strangle him to death when he wasn't paying attention - Guardian Zuo said that the military advisor would definitely hurt Chao Bad after he knew his life experience. , he had to guard against it.

Xie Xun naturally noticed his defensive movements, raised his eyes to look at the silent demons in the wing, and said softly: "Go and call Xiao Qing."

Xiao Qing?