70

Chapter 70 Good Luck Rabbit

(Seventy)

Zuichunlou.

Shen Er excitedly rushed in with Gu Mingzhou and Wei Liao. As soon as he entered, he was surrounded by a group of colorful prostitutes.

"Sir, come and have a drink!"

"Sir, I miss you so much..."

Rabbit had never seen this scene before, and stayed in place for a while. Fortunately, Gu Mingzhou reached out in time to rescue him, but Wei Liao could I was not so lucky. I was surrounded on three levels inside and three levels out, and almost suffocated to death from the smell of fragrant powder.

Gu Mingzhou was too lazy to care about him and kept Rabbit by his side. He glanced coldly at the people soliciting customers and said softly, "We are here to find people." His eyes were cold and he quickly

backed away. For those who tried to come forward to seek favors, Gu Mingzhou gently patted the frightened rabbit and whispered, "This is a brothel. There are many people. Follow me."

"Bortel," Rabbit looked around in amazement. , "This is my first time coming to a place like this."

What are Xie Xun and Xiao Qing doing here?

Are they here to have fun?

Rabbit didn't expect that the two of them actually had this hobby.

"Where's Wei Liao?" He stood on tiptoe, trying to find Wei Liao over Gu Mingzhou's shoulder.

"Let's go first." Gu Mingzhou glanced at the livid Wei Liao not far away, and looked away lightly, "Don't worry about Wei Liao, he is enjoying it now, let's not disturb him."

Rabbit seemed to understand the location . Nodding, he continued to sense Xiao Qing's presence.

Not long after, they stood in front of the door of a wing on the third floor.

"This is it." Rabbit hesitated to rush in. In fact, he was not afraid that Xie Xun would not be inside, but that he was afraid of seeing something he shouldn't see...

He stretched out his hand and knocked lightly on the door.

After a while, there was a sound of footsteps coming from the door.

"Who?"

The door creaked open, and a figure in red clothes appeared in front of them.

Not Xiao Qing, nor Xie Xun.

Gu Mingzhou's pupils shrank quickly, he instantly pulled out the long sword from his waist, kicked the man to the ground, and the tip of the sword landed accurately on the other person's throat.

He moved so fast that the rabbit was startled.

"Gu Mingzhou, how on earth did you find this place!"

Song Jingyu couldn't even think of it. He had hidden his presence and hid in the brothel, but he could still be found by Gu Mingzhou. What a joke!

Before Rabbit could react, seeing this posture, he said in disbelief, "I'm looking for the wrong person, Gu Mingzhou, I don't know him." He must have

gone to the wrong alley just now, he knew he shouldn't have turned the corner!

"You're not wrong." Gu Mingzhou said solemnly, "You're so accurate." It

directly saved them all the troublesome steps. Rabbit's shit luck is really good.

Rabbit scratched his head and looked at them in confusion. He knelt down and looked at the man's face carefully, "Do you know this man?"

He looked familiar, but he couldn't remember who it was.