EXTRA 2

Yi Qingzong, Fuguang Peak.

Fuguang Peak was specially given to Gu Mingzhou by the sect leader to live in after he ascended. There is a large field of camellias on the peak that can't be seen to the end, and there is also a huge palace called Taihe Immortal Palace.

The Immortal Palace of Taihe is divided into two main halls and twenty side halls. It was originally planned to wait for Song Jingyu to establish his own sect when he grew up. As a result, Gu Mingzhou ascended to immortality, and the sect leader simply waved his hand and destroyed this immortal palace. Gave it to him.

Of course, it was not only because Gu Mingzhou ascended to immortality and was no longer suitable to live with other disciples to avoid confusion caused by his identity being discovered, but also because he had previously saved Song Jingyu's life from Fu You's clutches.

On the day Song Jingyu returned to the sect, the sect leader grabbed her collar and gave her a firm kowtow to Gu Mingzhou. Song Jingyu's forehead was bruised and her face turned green.

In order to let Song Jingyu save some face, Gu Mingzhou had no choice but to move in with the rabbits.

This place is not very far from Yi Qingzong. It is remote and quiet. There is a small town at the foot of the mountain. Just like ordinary people, they sent super fierce and super bad people to the schools in the city to study. When they have nothing to do, they can still do it. It is quite pleasant to take the rabbits on a horse-drawn carriage ride around the mountains and rivers.

The rabbit was also very satisfied, mainly with the big palace. He was happy as long as it was a palace.

After all, only such a palace is worthy of his status as the Great Evil of Fufeng Mountain!

After living in Yaoguang Peak for more than half a month, Gu Mingzhou suddenly told Shen Er tactfully that he was leaving for a few days to prepare for his ascension.

"Are you going to ascend?" Shen Er stared at him in disbelief. The carrots he was chewing lost their flavor in an instant. "You've already ascended, haven't you?"

Gu Mingzhou tied the long sword to his waist, straightened his clothes, rubbed the rabbit's head, and said softly, "I haven't gone to the heaven to see it yet, at least I have to see the way of heaven."

Ever since he experienced life and death, Rabbit has become very clingy. He has to have Gu Mingzhou follow him like a follower all the time. He orders Gu Mingzhou to accompany him to eat, sleep, fight crickets, and do everything together. .

It's not that Gu Mingzhou doesn't like rabbits clinging to him, but it's just that this matter has been delayed for too long. If he doesn't go to the heaven to meet Tiandao, he will always worry that Tiandao will be dissatisfied with him.

"Oh..." Shen Er took a bite of the carrot as if he understood something. He didn't know what he was thinking about. After a while, he raised his head and whispered, "But the clothes hung out yesterday haven't dried yet. It's been raining for the past two days. Wait. When the weather is nice, you can take your clothes back and go again.”

Gu Mingzhou raised his eyebrows, "You don't want me to go?"

Wherever you need good weather to dry your clothes, a simple spell will dry them to perfection.

Shen Er pursed his lips and pretended to be generous, "I don't think so. You can go if you want. No one in this family cares about you at all."

"Really?" Gu Mingzhou chuckled. He had become adept at turning Rabbit's words into the opposite meaning, and asked straight to the point, "Why don't you want me to go?"