Junoon 9

DISCLAIMER: This story is an absolute work of fiction which means I am NOT promoting anything that I write. This story is solely based on random imaginations of mine and they are WILD. I DON'T mean to offend anyone. I feel the need to put this before every chapter lol.

Author's POV

Zara was looking in the mirror, brushing her hair, freeing it from the annoying tangles. Just as she untangled the last piece, Salaar walked in the room with his sleeves rolled up, looking agitated.

Salaar went towards his side table, trying to find something. He flipped through each drawer, throwing unnecessary stuff out.

'Kia howa hai?' Zara asked Salaar, getting up from her chair in front of the mirror. (What happened?)

Without asking him, he yelled for the butler, 'ILYAAS'. The poor guy rushed into the room, waiting for further orders.

'MERI FILES KAHAN HEIN? KITNI DAFA KAHA HE KE JO JAHAN PARA HE UDHER HI REHNE DO' Salaar yelled at the poor man, who looked like he was about to cry. (WHERE ARE MY FILES? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE EVERYTHING AT ITS OWN PLACE.)

'Salaar, kion chilla rahe ho bichare par. Idhr hi kahin hon gi tumahri files.' Zara intervened, trying to save the Ilyaas from Salaar's wrath. (Salaar, why are you yelling at the poor man? Your files must be around here somewhere.)

'Zara tum beech mein naa parho' Salaar's hardened eyes shifted to Zara, making her halt in her stop. The fear of Salaar settling deep in her heart. (Zara don't interfere.)

Salaar shifted his eyes back to Ilyaas, who was shaking in his spot. 'BATAO MERI FILES KIDHAR HEN' Salaar yelled again, as he grabbed Ilyaas's collar. (TELL ME WHERE MY FILES ARE)

'Mu..mujhe nahi p..pata sahab' Ilyaas replied with his eyes down. (I..I don't k..know sir)

'Abhi yaad dilata hoon tumhe.' Salaar whipped out his gun with the same dark expression that has no ounce of mercy and placed it on Ilyaas's forhead. (Let me help you remember.)

'SALAAR ye kya kar rahe ho. Gun niche karo.' Zara said as she approached him. (SALAAR what are you doing? Put the gun down now.)

'Zara tumne aik aur qadam barhaya to me isse maar doon ga. Apni jagah pe raho.' Salaar shifted his eyes to Zara for a split second and shifted it back. (Zara if you come one step closer, I will shoot him. Stay in your place.)

'Ab batao kidhar hai meri files?' Salaar said in a dark voice to Ilyaas who had his eyes shut, tears running down his face. (Now tell me where are my files?)

'M..mujhe n...nahi pata sahab qa..sam se' Ilyaas spoke the truth which was unfortunately not in his favor. (I....I d..don't know sir, I sw..ear)

'Khuda hafiz Ilyaas.' Salaar shot him on the spot. Zara was mortified to see the scene in front of her, she screamed in fear of the monster in front of her. (Goodbye Ilyaas)

'I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE. YOU'RE A MONSTER. I WANT A DIVORCE.' Zara yelled as she tried to move past Salaar

Salaar grabbed her wrist, pushing her against the wall, leaving no room for escape. Zara started hitting Salaar's chest furiously for escape so he grabbed both of her hands and put it on top of her head.

'Tum meri ho. Khabardar talaq ka socha bhi to.' Salaar said with a dark look in his eyes. (You are mine. Don't you dare think of a divorce.)

'I am my own person. I don't want to be married to a monster. Set me free right now.' Zara said trying to be free from this forced relation.