𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

‼️ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 ‼

This narrative delves into the complexities of relationships where consent is NOT present and explores the darker aspects of romance, including manipulation and obsession.

Jeongguk is portrayed as an extremely ruthless leader of mafia, engaging in activities that harm others. His character displays traits of manipulation and mental instability, including struggles with bipolar disorder.

The story contains explicit scenes of sexual content, including BDSM, as well as graphic violence such as torture and abuse. Additionally, themes of kidnapping and possession may be triggering to some readers.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐚𝐠𝐬🖇️

Red flag Jeongguk

Nonconsensual sex

Manipulation

Abuse

Sadist Jeongguk

Obsessed Jeongguk

Intersex Taehyung

Big ass age gap

Human trafficking

Panic attacks

Bipolar disorder

PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder)

Little space (not mentioned alot)

Severe health conditions

Trauma

And more fucking to go but we should stop here.

Due to the intense and potentially triggering nature of the content, reader discretion is strongly advised, please do not interact if you are under 18.

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 & 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚.

Truebloods: are portrayed as individuals who hold a position of power within their community, deriving their dominance from their pure bloodline passed down from both maternal and paternal Alphas. Their genetic heritage grants them exceptional strength and resilience, along with a distinct scent that exudes authority and commands respect from others, even from other strong alphas within the community.

Male Omegas: are depicted as exceptionally rare individuals, with only one in every ten thousand individuals being born as such. They are celebrated for their breathtaking beauty and captivating scents, which have the ability to attract others towards them. Despite being perceived as fragile and submissive, they possess a remarkable gift: the ability to give birth to the strongest werewolves, whether they be Trueblood or regular Alphas.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬' 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

JEONGGUK JEON / AMARANTE

Trueblood Alpha
Haven't found his mate
29 years old
6'1
Leader of Les Loups Noirs
A total maniac
French

It's important to know that, he is French by nationality, having been born and raised in France but his parents are Korean. So he is fluent in both languages, as well as English

 So he is fluent in both languages, as well as English

TAEHYUNG KIM

Male Omega
17 years old (will turn 18 soon dw)
He isn't 18 yet so he doesn't know who's his mate
5'6
Korean
Crossdresser
Intersex

ONCE AGAIN, let me EMPHASIZE that Jeongguk's character is at THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF RUTHLESSNESS. He won't show ANY tenderness towards Taehyung; rather, he'll treat him HARSHLY, possibly making him go through PURE TORTURE .

However, there's hope for growth and change in their relationship with jeongguk having character development. But before that evolution occurs, it's important to acknowledge that Jeongguk's behavior towards Taehyung will be BRUTAL.

I HOPE I'VE MADE MYSELF CLEAR
Phew!

Plus, Ik the agegap is creepy asf but it's FICTIONAL so read if you want.

𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Jeon Jeongguk, a shadow of ruthlessness and cruelty, embodies the epitome of insanity, madness. His soul is messily tangled and wrapped by the abyss, he knows no mercy for betrayers or even those who dare to cross his path.

His thirst for blood is like an addiction, a relentless obsession. To him, the act of quenching lives is not merely a task but a fiery passion. He enjoys the sight of his victims' desperation, their futile struggles against the inescapable situation.

It is not just the weak and the pathetic that draw his ire; it is their very existence that he hates. In his eyes, they are nothing but insects, unworthy of even the air they breathe. And so, He hunts down those considered undeserving of life, eager to snuff out their pathetic existence with his own hands. He loves it with passion.

He lives to kill and he fucking loves to kill.

On the other hand, there's a soul as gentle as a breeze, as radiant as the morning sun, Kim Taehyung, a vision of beauty and grace, who embodies the epitome of innocence. Raised within the four walls of his orphanage' room, he knows nothing but kindness and humility, finding happiness in the simplest of pleasures.

Despite the hardships he has endured, his spirit remains pure, his beautiful heart overflows with love and compassion for all beings. Whether tending to the blossoms in the orphanage garden or cradling a stray puppy in his arms, he finds beauty in every corner of the world.

Mature beyond his years yet infinitely tender, Taehyung's love knows no bounds. His laughter is like the tinkling of bells, bringing warmth to even the coldest of hearts. Though his childhood was filled with misfortune, he refused to let darkness control him, steadfastly battling negativity with a smile upon his lips.

But now, being tired by the constant torture for 17years, his heart yearns for something more-a love that goes beyond the limits of time and space. With each passing day, he counts down the moments until he comes of age, for he believes that in finding his destined mate, he will at last know the true meaning of belonging and protection.

What will happen when he will wake up abruptly, surrounded by darkness in a moving container just weeks before his 18th birthday and finding his mate? Will his innocent heart be able to find the courage to save himself? Or will he let darkness consume him this time?

Thank you for giving this story a chance, I'll try hard to reach your expectations.