18.

Becky just waited for her to get up. After hours Freen finally woke up. She was so weak. She wanted to sit and Becky helped her sit. Her face had bruises her whole body had it. Becky held Freen hand. Freen looked at Becky with thankfulness. Becky rubbed Freen cheeks with love and Freen kissed her hand. Becky hugged her slowly and kissed her forehead.

She said "Freen don't be scared anymore ok? I'll always take care of you. Be by ur side. I love you Freen. I'll not let anything happen to you. Your my love. Will u marry me Freen?"

It wasn't the time to ask that. But Becky thinks that Freen had no one. Her husband was dead. Her parents disowned her. Now she wanted the love and care and it should be legal. So Becky wanted to marry her and make her, her legal wife. Freen didn't say anything. So Becky broke the hug and said "Freen no need to rush. Just wanted to tell you tht I'll give you time. Take how long you want I'll wait for you. My love for you will always
remain same."

Freen nodded. Becky said "Ok now have some fruits I'll cut it for you."
Freen nodded. Becky bought the fruits and cut it for Freen. She didn't let Freen eat by herself. Becky fed her one by one. Becky stared at Freen's lips being a pervert.

Becky felt a urge to kiss it. She controlled herself. Freen made a mess while eating so Becky wiped her lips 👄. They both stared at each other in that moment. They were lost in each other. Becky bought her head closer to Freen's lips. They were just inches away. When door opened and doctor came it to check on Freen.

Becky immediately moved away. Doctor noticed the tension between them and he just chucked. He came close and held Freen's hand to examine her. He said "Good Sarocha you are doing well. We'll discharge you in this week. But remember your still weak so have to eat more nutrients. So Miss. Armstrong you can take care of her but remember give her time to recover. I guess you understood what I meant."

Becky turned red and she nodded. Doctor excused himself and went out. Freen who saw Becky's red face chuckled she had smiled for the first time since years . The smile was genuine. Becky smiled seeing Freen's smile. She said "Freen you really look so good when you smile. Keep smiling baby."

Freen nodded and said "Thank you so much Becky. Thank you for saving me."

Becky said "Freen don't thank me it's my duty now to protect my love."

Freen blushed and nodded. Becky said "now rest for a while Freen I'll check on Phi Saint."

Freen said "What happened to Phii?"

Becky said "Nothing to worry he's fine I'll just talk to him and get back."

Freen nodded and I made her lay. I went to phi Saint who was in next room. He saw me and smiled. I said "How r you feeling now phi?"

Saint said "All good Rebecca. Howz Freen?"

Becky said "She's doing good too."

Saint said "Well Becky we have two women's who has filled complaint against u and Freen."

Becky was shocked she said "who's tht phi..!?"

Saint said "one is Seng's sister Soul and other one I don't know but her name was Nita."

Becky said "Oh fuck she's Nop's girlfriend."

Saint nodded and said "We have to win the case Becky or Freen would be sent to jail. I really don't know what evidences they hold."

Becky said "Phi we have to collect evidence of Seng abusing Freen. Can guards help with that.?"

Saint said "No Becky they're all in side of soul. I don't know how to collect the evidence I just want to protect my sis."

Becky nodded and said "ok phi don't worry I'll collect all evidence leave it to me.!"

Becky said that in confidence but inside her she was so scared she didn't know how to start to collect it though. She left Saints room. She called Yuki and they both discussed about the case. Yuki said tht she would do everything possible to save them. Save Freen and Becky thanked her a lot.

.......................