23.

Anisha moves her fingers in and out fast and really very hard. Nam screams loudly and Anisha was enjoying the screams and moans. Finally Nam cums on Anisha's fingers. Anisha licks in clean. She now opens her pants and Nam's eyes becomes wide at the sight.

Nam says "Babe no not this it's so big.."

Anisha said "Shh.. I'm not giving u options it's the only choice." And she smirks. Nam said in a crying voice "U don't love me anymore..🥺."

Anisha said "Shh.. babe sorry but believe me you'll enjoy this."

Anisha nodded in confidence. Nam just sighed she knows she can't do anything once her lover makes up the mind. The dildo Anisha wore was so big. It was the biggest dildo in the toy shop they visited. Anyone would pass out after the session with tht big dildo.

Anisha slowly bent over and sucked all the Nam's cum. Nam then made the dildo wet by her mouth. It was so difficult to enter the dildo in her mouth as it was tht big. Nam was scary but Anisha assured her. She lays in her position. She kissed Nam passionately. She slowly interred the tip of the dildo inside Nam's entrance and Nam closed her eyes with pain.

Anisha immediately put the whole thing inside Nam's pussy in one go and Nam screamed "Agh...gh...."

Then once the pussy got adjusted Anisha slowly grinds the dildo in and out. Making Nam feel the pleasure down there. Nam's eyes which had tears was now replaced by pleasure. Anisha moved slow. Nam said "Agg... babe... u can move faster....."

Anisha was now so happy and she moved faster and faster and with the one last loud scream Nam came. Warm fluid was pouring out of the pussy as Anisha removes the dildo. She immediately goes there and cleans up the juices. She comes back and kissed Nam again . Nam had now slowly drifted into her dreamland .

Meanwhile.....
Freen and Becky who just had there lunch date was about to go out when Becky gaze fell on a man. The man once she loved. Yeah she loved him before she married to Nop. She had to break up because of the circumstances.

Becky's eyes became teary. Freen who saw Becky becoming teary immediately held her hand tightly assuring her she's by her side. The man who saw them came there. He said "Becky..!"

Freen who saw him was shocked too. She said "Phi Heng.."

Becky who heard Freen call him Phi was so shocked and the three stared at each other. Heng said "Freen.. you killed your husband?"

Freen said "I.. mm.. I.."
But nothing came out of her mouth. Becky said wiping her tears "So she's your sister? Where were you when she needed help? And now you are accusing her? Such a shame of you Heng!"

Heng was shocked even Freen was. Freen said "Becky don't talk to Phi
Like tht.."

Becky said "Stop it Freen. He has no idea how much u suffered and now he's accusing u killed ur husband..!"

Heng said "Oi Becky she has killed him I'm not accusing her for sure."

Freen suddenly felt daizy. It triggered her again. Heng and Becky continued arguing and suddenly Freen fell. Freen didn't land on floor as Becky held her tight. She said "Freen what happened get up baby."

Heng said "What baby..?!"

Becky said "Will you stop arguing and help me to the hospital."

Heng nodded and they left to hospital. Heng was driving his car and Becky held Freen tightly in the back seat. Heng said "So now you are dating my sister..!?"

Becky didn't respond. Hospital came and they went in. Becky said "Now you may leave Mr. thank you for the help by the way."

Heng said "Stop it Becky she's my sister."

Becky said "Ohh now she's ur sister.."

Heng sighed and said "Ok sorry my parents disowned her as she choose Seng over them. So I couldn't talk to her.!"

Becky nodded and said "And u left me because...!?"

Heng said "Because u were marry to tht stupid Nop. I still love you Becky please come back I'll promise to take care of you.."

Becky said "Stop pretending Heng. I know why exactly you agreed for breakup. Because you were getting company as your sister eloped with her lover. So agreed with your parents. You think I'm a fool Heng..!"

Heng looked down and said "I'm sorry Becky but I promise I'll not repeat it can you give me a chance.."

Becky said "No chance Heng u lost it. You're a cowered. Your sister is better than you who chose her love.!"

Heng felt like a slap on his face. He never liked his sister. She's always better than him in everything. Even when his parents only took care of him still he don't like his sister. Now tht his sister is with his ex lover he wants to break them apart and he would do whatever to get them off..!

..............