20.

As they ate and went to room. Freen said "Becky I have to take shower."

Becky came close to Freen while locking the door behind and hugged her. Freen froze. Her heart beat raised as it always does around Becky. It wanted to jump out of my body. Both could hear their heart beats clearly.

Freen's PoV
I face Becky and repeated myself again "Becky I want to take a shower.."

Becky kept her finger on my lips and said "Freen you can take but I should tell you something. We'll marry within this week and tomorrow we'll go for wedding shopping."

I said "What..! Becky no don't do this. Let the case get over we can do tht..."

Becky said "No Freen it's not like tht future is uncertain I want our wedding to take place first."

I said "But.. ."

Becky said "Freen if you agree we'll I won't force you but think well."

I nodded. And then left to the bathroom. I dipped myself in the warm shower. I don't know what to do. Becky yeah I love her but isn't it too early for marriage? What if I get jailed I don't want her to stay alone all her life...

I sighed and dipped myself completely into the bathtub. And I didn't know I slept in the bath tub when I heard the knock on the door. I just realised I slept. I took the towel and covered myself while going out. Becky stood at the door worried. She said "Freen are you ok? Any pain. You took long.."

I said calming her "Becbec I'm fine see. I just slept in the bath tub maybe I'm tired."

Becky sighed and hugged me. Our boobs touched each other and I felt my heart pounding 💓. Becky broke the hug and said "Freen wear something comfortable ok I'll bring you some milk."

I nodded and she left. I wore a loose T shit I don't know whose it was but it was comfortable. Becky got back and saw me. She said "Mm Freen I don't mind you wearing this.. But it's.. My ex.. husband shirt."

I took a deep breath. I know how she feels right now. I said "It's ok Becbec I'll change."

I then wore black pyjamas which was really so cute and bunny 🐰 printed on it. Becky didn't take her eyes of me when I removed the shit and wore the pyjamas. I felt very nervous the way she was looking at me. Like she's gonna eat me right away. She kept on staring at me intensely and I could see her mouth watering. She's drooling 🤤.

I looked down feeling shy once I was done. I know we have done it earlier but. I feel shy . Very shy around her. She makes me nervous as hell. I got to the bed and Becky came back to her senses. She said "Mm.. well.."

I immediately said cutting her off "I'm sleepy Becaa.."

Becky nodded and let me sleep. I was really tired and sleep and over what happened with me just few days ago tht I.. lost my child I feel my body very weak. It's not like I don't want her to touch me but I really can't right now. I still have to recover. Becky came close and cuddled me from back. I would say it's the most safest place ever I have been in.

Her arms are very comfortable. Thank you so much Becky thanks for loving me so much. I'll always try to make you happy. You deserve all the happiness on the earth. I love you so much..

Becky's PoV
Freen changed her cloths in front of me and my good I really can't stop drooling at her right now. I just want to take her pointed nipples in my mouth and touch her everywhere. I want to put my warm tongue inside her and have my sweetest desert ever. My mouth watered at tht thought and I immediately wiped my mouth as she came back.

My heart was so loud all this while . But I'm controlling myself. I know she's still recovering from all this. I just want her to be safe and comfortable in the home . I'll take her out tomorrow for some shopping and buy her a lot of new dress and make her eat well. She's getting weak and I want her to be strong and my bunny 🐰 bear.

After she laid I closed the gap between us and cuddled her from behind. She's so cute and her skin is as soft as a new born baby. There are many mark all over her body but I'll not let a single mark on her now. I'll keep her safe and happy as ever. I just love you so much my Freenky. I love you..

We both fell asleep 😴...

......................