chapter 8

"What happened bannu?"ko Jungkook asked when he saw his daughter is in deep thoughts.

"Mamma you know my friend don't have mamma" Junie said but her eyes get teary when she said to her mamma.

Jungkook felt sharp pain in his heart when he heard that junie's friend don't have mamma. He did not even know little girl but he felt bad for her that how she would be feel at this little age without mother.

But his heart break in millionths of pieces when he remembered that how his older twin daughter also don't have him as her  'mamma' . How his daughter is feeling without him. Where would be his daughter. How would be she now. Tears starts rolling down his cheeks.

"Mamma?"

..........

"What happened googie ? You looks so happy." Junie asked when she saw googie coming towards her with big smile on her face.

"You know Junie my dad get me new video games" she said smiling to Junie.

But Junie who was smiling brightly got sad quickly.

"What happened?? Why you get sad?" Googie questioned Junie when she saw her sad face .

"Tell me jun?" She again asked Junie when she didn't replied her.

"I-i don't have dad" she said trying to controll her tears but couldn't stop her tears.

"I'm sorry Junie i wasn't know that" she said quickly hugging her.

"No no it's not your mistake"

"Let's go to the class". Both the friends holds hand and went to the class.

.........

"Ummmm so you're telling me that everyone calls you both the twins?" Soojin asked two girls standing in front of him , who looked at each other and nod.

"Hmmm . But I also felt like you both looks same i mean like you both are um sisters" soojin said to both the girls with shrugging his shoulders.

"What? Bro what you're saying???" Googie aske soojin with glares.

"I'm saying the truth bro. You both really like twins like same person gave birth you" soojin again Said.

"Birth?? What is that?" Both the girls  Questioned to the boy who's just 2-3 years older than both the girls, not knowing  the meaning of birth . Aftertall they all are the children's around 5-6 years old who don't know this much things.

"I mean look so googie don't have mother right?" He said and googie nodded .

"And Junie you don't have papa?" Soojin looked at Junie who nodded her head.

"So you both have same birthday on 30 December?" He again asked and both the girls nodds together.

"And Junie your surname is also 'kim' right.?" He asked to Junie who nodded her head .

"Hmm so Junie needs papa and googie needs mama?? Dots are doting. " Soojin again said walking here and there in straight line again with one hand on his waist and another one as thinking sign, behaving like he is an advocate who's solving very serious case.

"What does that mean now?" Googie said getting angry on her big brother who's walking here there but not telling anything directly.

"That means you both are product of same producer" he said with that fully sure look.

"What ? What does that mean oppa ?" Junie asked not getting his answer.

"I mean junie's mamma is your mamma aslo googie" he said to googie.

"And googie's papa is your papa too Junie" he said to Junie.

"How you can say that ?" Googie said in questionable look.

"How many times I have asked about my mom , dad never gave answer not our family not your appa-eomma too" she said getting angry on her brother  , thinking as If he's lying.

"I also asked about my papa but mamma never told me that too" Junie also said telling the truth.

"Don't lie big brother" googie yelled at her brother that he is giving fake hopes to their tiny hearts. She take her bag and try to walk away from there .

"I'm not lying" soojin yelled back .

"Hey listen try to understand me"he ran to her sister who was ready to go and hold her hand try to stop her.

"Okay . So listen googie you have ever watched your mama?" Googie looked at her with tiger eyes but shake her head as no.

"Okay and Junie you , have you seen your papa ever?" He pointed at Junie who also shaked her head .

"So okay todays target is you both have to get picture of your parents together or else papa ,mama. okay ?" He questioned and got two 'ok' as reply.

..........

"Why you're not eating cub?" Jin asked googie who was not eating but playing with her food.

"Jinie uncle. I want to ask you something" she said to jin.

"Ask me what you want to ask baby" jin replied back.

"Not now . Alone" she whispered to jin.

"Okay"

"Hm tell me cub what you want ask?" Jin said .

"Jinie uncle , umm actually umm" she was nervous not knowing what to say.

"What happens tell me clearly i can't understand umm umm" jin said laughing .

"Actually I want to see my mom" she told to jin. Who was surprised .

"You really want ? " He got nod in response.

"You're now big girl. Maybe I should show you your mom's pic. Wait" he ruffled her hair and stand up.

.......

"Mamma?"

"Hmmm?"

"Mammy i-i want to saw my papa's picture" junie said and saw a frozed jungkook who was folding Junie's clothes.

"W-what?'"

"Yes mamma . I want to saw my p-papa." She said nervously.

"Okay" jungkook knows now his daughter is old enough to know her father . She have questioned about her father many times but he never have  answers her.
But it's time when he can't ignore her question about her father .

"You want to  saw your father?"

"Hmm" nodded quickly.

"Okay . Wait"

........