chapter 19

"Can-can I ask y-you um " jimin hesitate asking a crying jungkook about his worst past. He don't want to make jungkook sad.

"J-jungkook actually, i always hates taehyung for your condition. I always thoughts it's taehyung who made you suffer like this." Jimin said calming a Lil bit. White caressing jungkook's back who's resting his head on jimin's shoulder.

"A-and from the time I finds , it's not taehyung but that bish. I-im really eager to know that um if i- mean why taehyung didn't stopped y-you" jimin asked nervously. There is question roaming around jimin's mind is that if it was mrs.kim who made jungkook suffers like this then why taehyung didn't stopped him when he left his home.

Jimin wasn't knows the exactly reason of jungkook leavin his home but he remembers when taehyung shouted that he don't want to see jungkook's face again. Jimin was newly married then.

"J-jungkook i really want to know the reason wh-why you left kim house like- if you're comfortable" jimin asked jungkook nervously. His heart beat fastened when he saw jungkook brokes his hug with him and looked at him with emotionless face. Jungkook's eyes was puffy red due to crying.

"I- jungkook it-s ok-" jimin panicked when he saw jungkook looking at him with that blank face. He held jungkook's cheeks in his tiny hands.

"Hyung" jungkook take off jimin's hands from his cheeks and held them in his hands with little smile on his face.

"Hyung why would I not comfortable with you?" He smiles more than before.

"You wanna listen about worst chapter of my life?" Jungkook said to jimin.

"I-"

"It's okay hyung. I-i also wanna share with you that" jungkook said throat getting heavy.

"So -

Jungkook was feeding his daughter kim Taejun while caressing his another daughter kim taeguek hairs who was sleeping peacefully on the bed beside her mama. Jungkook's life was easy and happy for somedays he even himself don't know. How ??  He was surprise because from somedays his dear mom-in-law haven't used any trick on him. But this peacefull life was making him fear. His heart was feeling an unknown scared feeling.

"Why I'm feeling scared ??" Jungkook asked himself. His heart was like going to out of his chest.

"Wh-why I'm feeling I'm gonna lose s-something?" He whispered to himself. And suddenly carried sleeping googie in his hands. He caressed her head and kissed on her forehead. He was feeling weird feeling for googie.

"Why i- god please-please don't do anything wrong with me" suddenly his eyes starts shedding tears. Feeling of loosing something and someone was growing more and more. His heart was clenching with unknown fear.

"My baby" he cried unkownly while looking at his googie who was snuggling to his mama's chest.

Jungkook slided down his shirt from right side to leaving his upper body naked , and hugged googie close to his chest , close to his right nipple. He placed his right nipple in tiny googie's mouth who was sleeping but starts sucking on his mama's nipple when she felt something inside her mouth . Jungkook smiled through tears while looking at his baby sucking him in sleep. And sobbed loudly again, he don't know why ?

It was happening itself again and again. It wasn't his fault. He was feeling too love for googie today. He felt like something gonna happen to his googie. He saw Junie also had her eyes closed that means she slept too. Oh how euphoria it was right. His both the girls sleeping while latching on his both the nipples , Junie on left while googie on right. He kissed both of their heads.

Jungkook placed both of his dolls in cradel. But unknown fear is constantly eating him from inside. He wants taehyung near him so bad. So he picked up his phone and dialed taeyhung's number.

"Tae?" Jungkook asked immidietaly as soon taeyhung accept the call.

"Hh?" A deep voice was heard by jungkook in reply from other side  , ofcourse his most favourite deep voice ever.

"When you go-gonna come home??" He asked nervously, forming a little pout on his pink pretty lips.

"I'm coming" jungkook jumped in happiness as soon he heard that taehyung's coming home, that means he's on his way.

"Okay" jungkook said in exicetement. Like so happy for his husband's arrival today. Behaving like high school girl , meeting her boyfriend for first time.

Jungkook threw himself  on the bed and again fell silent. He don't know why his heart was crying. He was feeling same scared feeling for taehyung like googie. It was like his both the loves gonna away from him today. He wants taehyung to be in his embrace as soon as it can be possible.

Jungkook was lying on bed , waiting for taeyhung from last ten minutes. When he got WhatsApp notification. He opened his eyes in question because it's very rarely him getting message. He sat on bed and unlocked his phone. He frowned a little when he saw message from unknown number. First he hesitated but then he opened the contact and saw a video.

But jungkook lost his soul when he clicked that video. His body get numb , mind get blank, his heart was stopped beating. His hands shaking badly. Jungkook can't belive on his eyes what he just saw. He felt like he is just stopped breathing. How it can happens ?????

(Guys please try to understand I didn't deleted my story "an illegal love" it was wattpad who deleted it. I don't know what was wrong with it. I also felt bad when I find out about that.

And I'm writing this 'kim baby twins' chapeter for third time because for first time , both the time my chapter get deleted. Idk. I didn't copied from anyone. Both the chapters are mine ideas. But it's okay 🙂💔)

Twin baby Kim'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें