Chapter Five

128 Park Avenue, Berlint, Ostania was a very nice building with very nice apartments, in one of these apartments, there was a very nice family living inside. There was a father, and two daughters. A mother was also on her way there as we speak. The house was bustling with chitter chatter on the inside.

But the house fell deathly silent as the doorbell echoed throughout, a woman in her late twenties stood nervously in front of the door, carrying some of her boxes. The woman was quite beautiful, she had fair, nearly flawless skin, long dark raven hair, and beautiful brown eyes that almost appeared red.

The door swung open, and there stood her new family.

The father, a very attractive man in his twenties, with messy blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Despite only wearing a white t-shirt and some jeans, the man still appeared very professional and well-put together.

The older daughter looked to be about fourteen or fifteen, very elegant and mature, she had her light pink hair down, but obviously styled like her father, she had crystal blue eyes. She wore a white button-up shirt with a sapphire blue pleated skirt, her socks were folded at the ankles and tucked inside black mary-janes.

The younger daughter seemed to be around four or five, but she was starting school soon... So she had to at least be six. She was very cute, she had the same light pink hair as her sister, but she had vivid emerald eyes. She was wearing a slightly worn brown dress with a white bow attached to the chest. She, like her sister, had her socks folded at the ankles, however she was wearing black flats.

Seeing how put together her new family was made the woman feel slightly insecure, having only worn a red sweater dress and black tights, paired not-so-elegantly with a pair of used, and salvaged boots. Not that she couldn't of afforded new clothing, she just never viewed it as too important. She was snapped out of her thoughts when the man opened the door to allow her to enter.

"Thanks, Loid." She muttered, seemingly feeling self conscious.

"You look so comfortable Yor, I wish I decided to wear something like that!" The older daughter commented, causing the woman to blush in surprise.

"O-Oh! T... Thank you, Annie!" Yor responded with appreciation, she then turned to Loid sheepishly. "Uh... Loid... a..about the sleeping arrangements..." She began, nervously stuttering towards the beginning of her sentence.

"Separate, of course. Although, we will have to share one if we ever have company." Loid explained, a soft expression lining his features. It was strange, it was the first time Annie had seen him actually have a soft expression without it obviously being forced.

"Welcome to Anya's house!" Anya exclaimed, running up and waving her tiny hands in the air cheerfully. Annie laughed at Anya's behavior, and then walked forward and smiled at Yor.

"Thank you, it's lovely." Yor stated, as Annie walked forward and smiled brightly.

"I can't tell you how happy I am to have a mother figure again." Annie said, smiling softly as Anya ran around the room shouting about how happy she was to have a Mama.

"A... mama?" Yor stated, her cheeks becoming slightly flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh; I meant to tell you..." Loid interjected, getting Yor's attention. "I pulled a favor from a friend at the courthouse and had our marriage backdated a year." Loid stated, although it was obvious the certificate was actually forged. It doesn't really matter though, this whole family has one thing in common. Plot Armor. "I'll come up with an excuse for why we hadn't been living together so that you can tell your brother." Loid explained, and Yor nodded in acknowledgement.