Jefferson Photo Shoot

I was woken up by my alarm going off. It was 7 am on Saturday and I had a busy day of photo shoots. I quickly made breakfast of eggs and bacon. I quickly got dressed. It was a hot day so put on my hot pants and a blue blouse. I head downstairs to set up studio 1 for the first shoot. Sam texted saying she be at the studio at 8 am to start editing the photos of Jane. I text ok cool. Jefferson where due in at 9 am. So I had about 1 hour. Jefferson's photo shoot was to celebrate the fifth anniversary. So session would be taking different poses with three times of clothing. It would be their first time here.

I walked to my office to complete my online order. I look through the list to see if I forget anything. I hadn't forgotten anything. So place the order and delivery would be tomorrow. Just as I finished the order the back door door bell rang. I went to answer it. As I opened standing there were Sam, Sara and Hannah.

"Good morning ladies come in"

All three of them walked in. They were all wearing summer dresses in various colors. I was envious of how they were dressed. I decided then to go and put on one of my dresses. But I didn't which one to wear.

"Girls come upstairs and help decide on what dress to wear. So I can match like you."

"Ok, Jamie only if you ok with it."

"Yes I am Sam"

"Ok, then Sara can do your hair and makeup. While me and Hannah find you a dress to wear."

All of us went upstairs. I removed my men's clothes. I had underneath a matching pink bra and throng.

"Jamie I think we do some light make-up on you today not too much. Also, let's put your hair into two pigtails. Now go and sit down on that chair so I can do your makeup and hair"

"OK Sara"

I said in my female voice. I sit down on the chair. Sara moved around me applying the makeup to my face. She spends a good 20 minutes on my hair and makeup.

"Jamie you done time to get dressed"

"Thanks, Sara"

I stood up and on my bed was a summer dress, lace pink bodysuit with stocking and suspender belt.

"Jamie I couldn't help myself the dress needs lingerie to pair with it rather than the one you have."

"Ok if so Sam"

I got naked in front of them and started to get dressed. As I put the stockings on my skin started to feel good and my cock was getting hard. I slowly attached the stocking to the suspender belt. The bodysuit felt good as a cupped my cock and balls. It felt like a second skin. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a woman. I was happy. I put on the blue summer dress and it was short but not too short. I love how looked.

"Sam you are right stocking do work with this dress"

"I knew it."

I looked at the clock and it was 8:45. I had 15 minutes before Jefferson would arrive.

"Let's get downstairs and get ready for the day"

All three of us walked into the studio. As we walked downstairs the front doorbell rang. I went to answer the door. Standing at the door was the Jefferson. They looked young.

"Hi guys are you Jefferson.?"

"Yes we are this wife Rachel and my name is Jack."

"OK, Jack please come in. Sara will do your wife's makeup. I will get both of your drinks. What would like to drink?"

"Can we glass of Apple juice each?"

"Yes you can I will go and get it for you."

I left Jefferson to go to the kitchen to get the drink. Sara took Rachel to do her makeup. I quickly got the drinks and headed back to the front.