Richardson

The next couple was coming in for a pregnant photoshoot. They were Richardson. Rebecca and Georgia. They had via sperm donor to get pregnant. Rebecca was the one that got pregnant and Georgia got pregnant as well. They walked both wearing summer dresses. Georgia was one carrying two bags that must have clothes in them.

Hi Rebecca and Georgia please come and take a seat. Sara will come and take you both to do your make-up. Once you have had your makeup I will take you to the studio.

Sara walked up and guided both girls to her makeup table. I followed them.

"Girls, would you like anything to drink?  We have different fruit juices, fizzy, tea, coffee, and a few cocktails."

"Can we both have Coca-Cola for now"

"Ok, I go and get it for you."

I went via Jefferson to check if they wanted anything else. They both want Coca-Cola. I went to the kitchen to pour out four Coca-Cola's. I carried the drinks out on a tray. I gave each couple their drinks. Jack and Rachel had finished their sandwiches.

"Jack and Rachel would like a dessert. We have a selection of desserts and they are chocolate cake, fruit cake, and red velvet."

Jack asked for chocolate cake and Rachel asked for the fruit cake. I went to cut them each a slice. During that time Sara had finished applying the makeup to a couple

I had already swapped out the SD card for the next shoot.

"Rebecca and Georgia would like to follow me to studio 2. Let me carry your bags for you."

Both girls followed me to the studio.

"Congratulations again so when are your due dates.? "

"Well next month for the both of us."

"Ok cool let's make this photo shoot one to remember. So let's see what clothes you bring with you. So that I can plan what pose to put you in."

"Ok here are the clothes we bought with us"

Rebecca got the clothes out of the bag. They brought matching skirts with tops that said bum in the over. Also jeans, and pink crop tops. The final piece of clothing was a red mesh dress. So photo shoot would be about their bums.

"Ok let's get started with your first outfit. You can change behind the curtain for privacy."

"We're okay doing it here plus we are both pregnant so we need some help to change. Plus we have different lingerie as well for each of the outfits. Can you help us out? Don't worry we know your man dressed like a woman"

"Yes, I can. Ok cool so let's get started. What lingerie are you wearing skirts and tops?"

"Well, a pink bodysuit, stocking and. suspender belt."

"Let me get you out of those clothes and then get you dressed. Ok arms up so that I get this dress off you"

I took the dress off.

"Oh well no underwear"

"We both go commando underneath dresses. Plus it is warm"

As she turns around. I noticed that her pubic area was hairy.

"Rebecca, can I ask a personal question? Are more in the clean shaved or full bush"

"Well we both prefer clean shaved but we haven't shaved for the past 7 months as it has been too hard."

"OK, would you like me to shave you before we do the shoot? "

"Yes please."

"Ok let me get the shaving kit and we do shave with lay down on the table over there. It is high enough for just to climb onto it. Don't worry the table will be a to hold you. I also regularly shave my clients."