Overnight Photo Part Three

We all enter the kitchen. There was a good selection of breakfast items enough for us all to eat. It was a light breakfast but enough to fill us up. After breakfast, it would be family photo time and this one would be a lot more hard.

"Once we have eaten let all go into to lounge for the first part of the photoshoot"

We all helped ourselves to food. I went off to Jennifer to discuss her photoshoot.

"Jennifer I think for your photo shoot we will do multiple scenes. Like photos at the beach, garden, and inside the house. For the full effect, it might be worth you coming to the studio to have more photos taken and have a professional makeup artist apply make-up. What do you think?"

"Anything you say, I will do. Also if I come down to the studio we could go clothes shopping me and you. I think I could help you add more clothes to your wardrobe"

"Yes that would be cool and in the evening we go clubbing with the rest of my crew. It would good night out."

"OK cool I think it would be best to do it on Friday. What do you think? "

"Yes, I think that would be best. I will check the calendar to see when I will be free. I will check when I get to the office. After the family shoot we go and do your photo shoot. I think we should do beach photos with you in your beachwear. It looks like we are nearly ready so it best you get dressed."

"I think you're right."

"Time to get this photo shoot started so go and get dressed now."

"Yes Mom"

They all said. All of them went upstairs to get dressed I went into the lounge to get it ready for the first part. For the first part, it was best to do the photos inside. I was planning on fully family photos of them in their matching clothing. The photos would include group photos, the three and two sisters separately and together before asking them to change into their next outfits. The first to come down was Janet and Claire. They both wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt with the family name in bright pink. The rest of the family came down. Jennifer came down in front of her sisters. All of them were wearing blue jeans and T-shirts.

"Jamie you have already met Jennifer and here is her sister Sara. Here are Hannah, Sarah and Lousie."

Hannah and Sarah had both long black hair. Louise was just like Sara but she had long red hair.

"Now that you all let's go into the lounge and get this photo shoot started."

Everyone followed me to the lounge. I plan to take photos of them standing against the wall, then take photos of them on the sofa and with Claire and Janet sitting on the sofa with their children in front of them, before moving on to the next outfits they had.

"OK, guys I want Claire and Janet to stand in front of the fireplace. Sara and Jennifer stand next to Janet and Hannah, and Louise and Sarah stand next to Claire. All of you face me and smile. Good. I want all of you to place your right leg in front of you and place your arms in front of you. Good."

I took about 20 photos of the whole group from different angles.

"Janet and Claire can you step away. All five sisters stand next to each other holding hands. Turn your head to the left. Good. Now I want to take photos of sisters in line with the youngest at the front and the oldest at the back. The oldest at the back needs to stand up straight. Louise as you are the oldest stand up at the back. Sara stand in front of Louies but lower your body slightly. Yes Sara that is low enough. Sarah, can you stand in front of Sara? Hannah can you sit down and hug your legs. Jennifer's knee behind Hannah. Good. All five of you smile at me. Good"