𝟰.

SEKANI POV

Both Iesha and Kelisz were drunk off their ass's.  "THROW DAT ASS BACK NINI!" Kelisz said.

"I just did, you go out there." She said gulping down a shot. "Don't be afraid frannn, we could've tore up da dance flo" Kelisz slurred her words.

Sekani rolled her eyes knowing she would have to deal with booka mouth. "Kelisz why would you get this drunk ?" She said giving her some water to sober her up a little bit just so she could be aware.

"I don't know frannn , I'm just tired of booka. I'm tired of being cooped in the house like a little girl, I'm supposed to have a white sugar daddy living lavish . But instead I'm living like a scared little girl looking over my shoulder every second." She said.

She started crying , "you really feel like that ?" Sekani asked rubbing Kelisz back.

"Yea , but I'm finna have fun. Lemme go find Iesha" She said getting up gulping down a whole cup of Hennessy.

Sekani felt eyes on her , she looked seeing a male staring at her with the most devious eyes ever. They kept eye contact , all her mind went to was him. He tilted his head and so did she. He nodded his head towards a door , she frowned her face , and shook her head, looking away. 

Her phone got a notification making her check.

615-980-6788
I've texted you why een answer Sekani

                                                      Who's this ?

𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝟷𝟸:𝟸𝟸 𝙰𝙼

615-980-6788
I'll shoot this bitch up.
Sent 1m ago

1
2
9

_____

She hurried and swiped out the messages , and walked to the room. He soon walked in after her , she was confused because she doesn't know what he look like without the mask.

"You know you mines right ?" He said staring at her.

She looked at him confused , "I don't even know your name or you at that." She said surprising herself that she was that confident.

"Kaizer baby." He chuckled. 

She nodded slowly , "mmkay , but that doesn't mean I'm YOURS." She said. He walked up to her making her back up into the bed.

She flinched as he went down to her ear , "you've been mines since I sent them flowers to you." He said walking out leaving her stuck.

"seem like you got a stalkerrr" She heard under her , she looked seeing a boy under there.

She jumped up and ran out the room. She went to the bar , "2 Margaritas please" She asked the bartender. He nodded and went fix it.

She watched him deeply while he made her drinks. After he was done he slid both of them to her making her smile and slide him little money. Even though it was free , she still felt as if she had to pay him.

Her eyes fell back on him , he smirked at her. His friends followed his gazed , they stared making her quickly look away.