𝟴.

MEMPHIS ,TENNESSEE                                  |𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠|                                                         ✘✘✘"That doesn't matter , why would you post it ?" Sekani argued

                 MEMPHIS ,TENNESSEE
|𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬𝗣𝗠|

✘✘✘
"That doesn't matter , why would you post it ?" Sekani argued.

"They can't see yo face. You said you don't care, so what the fuck you're yappin' about ?" Kaizer stale-faced her.

"That doesn't matter , that is between us. Like , that's embarrassing.. yea, said I didn't care but I didn't know what picture it was. I didn't care because I was to sleepy." She said.

"Welp it's gone now , what now ?" Kaizer said.

She just gave up and shook her head walking to the bathroom. He wiped his hands down his face, because if it was anybody else he would've dead the whole conversation and put her out but she was different.. she had a hold on him.

"We've been going at it for hours over something so dumb. Can you chill ?" He said.

"Alexa turn on shut it down by Drake" She looked at him in the mirror and kept taking off her clothes turning the shower on.

"Mama" He said. She looked at him with her eyebrow raised. "You good , I took it down." He said.

She shrugged. He sighed , he took his clothes off as well getting in the shower with her.

"I'm sorry mama , I won't post no shit like that again without yo consent." He said. She kept looking forward so he turned her around. "You hear me ?" He said looking in her eyes.

She nodded her head , he pecked her lips. He did some more , before it turned into full blown kissing. And their tongues roamed eachother mouth's.

And together, we shut it down
down, down (Ay,ay,ay)
They know we'd shut it down
down, down.
You'd be the baddest girl around,
Round, Round (Ay,ay,ay)
_____________

They got done kissing taking a breather. She looked up at him with the most seducing eyes, "you tryna get pregnant ?" He eyed her.

She laughed shaking her head. "boy no" She said. It went quiet making her around , washing up . "You wanna be my woman forreal ?"

She turned back around and looked at him smiling from ear to ear. "Yessss" She said. He smiled and picked her up kissing her again.

damn we moving fast ?..

"Don't drop me on this slippery ass shower" She mumbled against his lips. He chuckled and put her down slowly.

"woah" She said looking down. He chuckled and lifted her head up , "I'm up here" He said.

She put her hands up , "donkey dick" She said putting body wash on her wash rag.

He let out a deep chuckle , "gone mir" He said. She smiled at the new nickname.

She loved this feeling and hope it stayed this way because she never experienced something like him. He never experienced something like her, for him to be cold hearted. He has heart for the ones he loved.

They shared laughs before getting out the shower. "That's gone be our theme song when we get married" He said going into a daze.

She paused and looked at him, "you think we'll make it to marriage, we barely know each other ?" She said looking like she was in deep thought.

"mhm , your mines and stop saying that dumb ass shit." He looked at her.

She sighed , she did think they moved to fast and she still processing how HE is her stalker .

Kaizer kissed her lips , bringing her out of daze . "You should let me do a skin care on you." She said.

"hol on nigga , whatchu tryna say ? 'cause my shit clear." He looked at himself in the mirror.

She eyed him , "How it get clear ?" She said.

He smirked , "My girl" He shrugged. If her smile wasn't already big , it'd grow bigger.

"Stop hyping me up cuh , might have to give you little sucky suck!" She said, then started brushing her teeth with him.

Kaizer eyed her smirking rinsing his mouth out with mouthwash, "𝟫𝟢 minus 21?" He said.

Sekani raised her eyebrows , then they rested when she realized. "Nah, imma fart on purpose I can't take it serious." She shrugged.

Kaizer pushed out laughing . "Cuh , you say the most darndest things." He said.

"You think so ? People say I'm weird." She spit out the mouth wash staring at him in the mirror.

"That's what I like about you." He went behind her and grabbed her head pushing it up to his face. He kissed her taking a picture.

(Let's imagine please..)

@KAZIERSTAYATHOMEWIFE

                          (Send message)                    ♡︎

(Send message) ♡︎

"You look good , baby" Kaizer said staring her down.

"Tell me sum I don't know." She shrugged.

"yo ass gotta mustache." He said , laughing. "Nuh uh , because I just shaved it." She said.

Kazier eyed her , "You a man ?" He said making them laugh.

"You know what's down there. Don't play." She shrugged. "You right ?" He nodded smirking.

"You're not a virgin anymore ?" Miracle said over the phone looking at Sekani.

Sekani forgot they were on the phone , she closed her laptop putting her attention towards her phone .

"I am.. it's just a little eat." She spoke. Kaizer eyes widen, "You a virgin ?" He said. She nodded , he closed his eyes cheering.

"I'm surprised you ain't know that." She said. He shrugged. "Ighh bro , I'll be here in the morning." Koda said.

"Ighh , be safe broski." They dapped up ,

"Call you later, love you" Miracle cheesed. "Love you too." Sekani replied while yawning.

"You sleepy mama ?" He yawned himself. She nodded. "C'mon, let's lay down." He said.

"The door ? You gon lock it." She said. "Koda already locked it." He said.

She nodded, he turned the light off and got in the bed. She got on top of him. "goodnight mama." He kissed her forehead.

"goodnight baby" She said before snuggling into him.

"Don't ever leave me, please" He whispered in her ear, going to sleep.