𝟵.

MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE                                 |𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌|                                                    ✘✘✘

                   MEMPHIS,TENNESSEE
                                 |𝟑:𝟎𝟎𝐏𝐌|

✘✘✘

Sekani been getting back into her business. Kaizer made her fall off track but since they kinda stopped talking she had just been doing her.

"Thank you" , the client spoke passing Sekani the money. She still do the payments online , but most of her clients give her tips

"you're welcome." She smiled , the client smiled too and said her goodbyes before leaving.

She heard her door to her shop ring , she looked seeing miracle. "Hii girll ! I thought you stopped talking to me too." She said.

Miracle laughed , "unt un girl , I would never, not over no nigga." She said sitting in the chair. Sekani laughed.

"I was shocked when Kamir lost contact with me , I'm telling you my mouth dropped when I saw he had blocked me." She said.

Miracle sighed, "Take him back or sum. I'm tired of him interrupting our little moments , nigga eyes always bloodshot red and he be talking about you all night." She sighed rubbing her temple.

Sekani chuckled , "Poor baby going nuts" She said. Miracle joined too , laying on the bed. "Come on , I'm yo next client." She said.

"My next client is .....Netta ? " Sekani said, confused . "That's me." Miracle said.

Sekani shook her head , before turning her music on while getting the stuff out for Miracle facial.

Sekani began to clean her face , "Areyou getting lashes and a facial. Or just a facial .." She asked miracle.

"Just a facial , imma let my face be bald for a couple of days." She shrugged. Sekani nodded , skipping the add.

                                         ✘

"Thank you girl" Miracle said sighing of relief, stretching.

"No problem. Where you about to go ?" She said cleaning up her mess.

"I gotta go get Koda from his haircut , then we're going to get food for our movie night . Then , home i guess." Miracle shrugged.

Sekani nodded. "Serious question.." Sekani said looking at Miracle.

Miracle raised her eyebrow sitting back on the bed.

"Do you wanna be the other owner of this shop ?" She said , Miracle sat up.

"Hu— what you mean, are you okay.." Miracle panicked.

"I'm good. I'm just currently in the middle of getting a new building, but it's for hair ." Sekani said calming Miracle down.

"Oh , girl had me feeling like you was leaving me." Miracle said wiping her eyes .

"I'm not , but I am. I won't be living out here." Sekani said making miracle tears fall .

"Whyyy are you doing this to me ?." Miracle spoke , as tears fell down her cheeks .

"I'm sorrryy , Fresh start you know." Sekani said, shrugging. Miracle nodded patting her eyes. Sekani pouted while chuckling. "Girl , I'm not leaving now or nun but soon.".

Miracle nodded , "Okay, well let me go. I'll call you later." She said sighing fixing herself.

Sekani nodded , "I love you" Sekani said. "I love you too," Miracle said, they gave each other a tight hug before she left.

Sekani cleaned up , before walking to her office. She sighed to herself forgetting to lock the entrance door to her shop.

She turned around hearing her door chime , she looked seeing nobody. She shrugged it off , walking to it and locking it. She turned around feeling a hard chest.

She got pushed into a wall , making her groan she got choked up making her look seeing Kaizer, who only stared at her with hurt in his eyes.

"Kaizer , let me go." She said tapping his arm.

"You tryna leave me Sekani ?" He said. "no , l-let me go. I-I can't breathe." She said.

"Nah , I asked you not to leave me. And you tryna leave me. Why ?" He said blinking repeatedly .

Sekani scratched at his hand. He stared at her loosen his grip. She gasped holding her throat. "What the fuck, Kaizer ?" She looked at him.

"Sekani I will kill you if you leave me." He spoke bending down to her level. She looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

They haven't spoke, him and all his friends cut connection with her.

"I-I thought you wasn't worried about me anymore." She spoke stuttering . He smacked his lips.

"Now you playing both sides , I been said we never leaving each other. What don't you understand." He said.

"okay but that doesn't mean I'm finna keep letting you take these .. whatever breaks. So why don't you just leave me alone." She said getting up.

He closed his eyes , "I had business.." He said.

"b-business ? That's your lie ?" She scoffed walking around him rubbing her neck .

"We shouldn't even be together , you're a killer with a cold heart. If you want to kill me go head , but I'm still leaving. You lost contact with me for months and expect me to just let you back in ? I gave my body to you , do you know how that made me feel ?" She said and tilted her head.

He looked at her with no emotion. "Sekani I promise if you leave me I'm hurting you." He said.

"Go ahead, ain't got shit to lose anyways. Make sure you lock my shit up." Sekani spoke , as she grabbed her purse.

She walked past him. She turned everything off before walking out.

She got inside her car , started it up then making her way home.

"I'm off him, so done. What he did today. Yea, you're angry.. but the way he MANHANDLED me , unt un. Gave me.. you wear wifebeaters all your life and shake skittles." Sekani vented to Kelisz.

"damn , I would've punched the fuck out of him. You might as well stay I don't need you hurt." She said.

Sekani looked up , "imma call you back , I'm going to sleep." She said. Kelisz nodded.

did she not just understand what I said ? Sekani thought.

She turned everything off , before dosing off to sleep.