3.

Theo-

All other Alphas were coming out of the meeting room along with their pack members. I noticed that I am the only Aplha without mate, only pack without any Luna. Some of them were of my age but still have their mates.

We'll find one soon.

I hope not!

Aplha Isaac took a step towards me and smiled. "Alpha Theo, it was a pleasure to meet you after all these years. I heard about your victories. Your parents must be proud."

I smiled at the 'parents' compliment. I know they are proud. I did everything that a good Alpha should do. I gave them everything they needed.

You didn't gave them a Luna.

Do you think anything else except mate or not?

Yes. I sometimes think of food. Might be good if we found our mate at dinner. Hehehe!

The sound he made was impossible for a wolf to make, still he did. He sounded like a puppy. Desperate puppy. He gave a wolfish grin and again licked his face. Wild animal with wild thoughts.

Luna Hazel joined him and offered me her hand. I took it and shook by giving her a genuine smile. She took a step forward and patted my head. "You are all grown up now. I wonder do you remember me or not."

Well, I don't.

"A little bit." I lied. Saying no was so insulting for both of us.

"Come, stay with us for a while. You'll see the pack too. And we still have a lot to discuss, right?" Luna suggested.

'We should take the offer Alpha. Remember we came here to see how this pack manages itself.'

Nova! What I'll do without you.

And what he'll do without his mate?

He would also live a chaotic life with his wolf.

Jeeez.. I can smell something burning.

I felt my middle finger raising. I controlled the urge of raising it to my wolf. I like it when he behaves like an Aplha when needed but all other times he is just very playful.

"As you say, Luna." I bowed.

------

Did I just forgot about their daughter being cursed? Sure I did. I don't want to repeat it. But, I don't like being with people with powers or curses. It's scary.

The members of Dark Angel pack look really friendly with eachother. Pack unity! Nice.
Making alliances with this pack was the best thing my father ever did as an Alpha.

"Hazel, tell Chuck to come here and check the border safety. Many people came here, it need to be renewed." Alpha ordered Luna. She closed her eyes for a second and opened.

"He's with Zuri." She said impatiently. Zuri? I have never heard that kind of name before. It sounds interesting.

The expressions on Alpha's face were mixture of confusion and... Pain? I guess so.

"Is she fine? Did something happened again?" He asked desperately. Luna Hazel shaked her head. "She's fine. Ari said something to her and they fought. So Chuck stopped them."

"This girl..." Alpha sighed. "I don't know what to do with others. Why can't they just accept her?"

Were they talking about their cursed daughter? I think it's her.

Zuri.

The name's nice. Unique.

I guess so. Well, are you happy now?

Yes. That's good people aound here thought about it and stopped the war. I don't want to die virgin.

Do you think anything other than mate or mateness?

There's no word as mateness you dumb. And No for the question you asked.

Stupid animal with stupid mind.

Their house was huge amongst all. Being an Alpha sure is privilege but the duties that comes with it.

Suddenly, a sweet smell of wild roses filled my nostrils. My wolf purred inside me. Fuck. What was this thing? I felt goosebumps ariving on my skin and I stiffened. This.. this was so new. The smell kept getting strong and stronger.

I was panting all of a sudden. My wolf was taking over me, trying to get released. But no! Why would he? Why would a smell trigger my wolf. Not just a smell, but intoxicating sweet scent of honey and roses.

"Zuri, I always tell you not to fight with others." I heard Luna Hazel scolding someone but I was already very busy fighting with my wolf.

"Sorry mom, but she called me witch. Which I am not. I promise I won't do it again." A very very pleasant voice came in return. Now, it was not just my wolf, but me too who wanted something wild right now.

And I turned, coming face to face with a girl with golden hairs and golden eyes. Her eyes met mine with same intensity. She was so so beautiful I can't even explain. And by beautiful, I didn't meant by face. She was petite and had a hypnotic aura around her that tried to pull me in.

Out of nowhere, I felt a tug inside me. And I growled.

"Mate."

------