Part 3

At last, after all that drama, the wedding didn't happen.

Sora, was left heartbroken.

Hanwoo, was in a state of shock & denial.

Mrs.Lee, Hanwoo's mother, got a mini heart attack.

Mr.Lee, Hanwoo's father, lost his connections to various political families.

In short, everything was a mess, a Big mess.

Jungkook who came to Delhi, to share the happiness of his hyung, was now sharing his sorrow and misery.

All because of that Kim frekin Taehyung.
.
.

(𝟸 ᴅᴀʏs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ)

It has almost been 2 days to that dramatic & tragic night. Jungkook was in Hanwoo's room, who was rearranging it. He was stressed the past few days because his secret was out. Smashing & destroying his room was the only solution he could think of that time.

Although everything was not resolved, Mr.Lee used his power to suppress the news as much as he could. So now Hanwoo was rearranging his room and Jungkook was lending him a helping hand.

Jungkook cleared out the bed, adjusting the pillows. Bending down to pick up the fallen night lamp. His gaze fell on a small diary that was under the bed. He took it in his hand, about to open but it was snatched by Hanwoo.

"This is Taehyung's diary." He quickly turned a few pages taking out a picture from it. "Look."

•|Jungkook_POV|•

•|Jungkook_POV|•

"That's Taehyung!?.. As in that dramatic sh*t Taehyung!?"

I was unable to believe my eyes. The person in the picture & the person on the stage that night did not seem to match one bit. The picture Taehyung looked so sweet, so innocent, so cute. He couldn't even hurt a fly. On the other hand the Taehyung on stage was so bold, so daring, so cunning. He would probably set the stage on fire if he could.

I can't believe what I'm seeing right now. Maybe Taehyung has a evil twin?

"Hmm.. that's him. I didn't knew he had such a different side to him."

I sighed & sat on the bed taking the picture in my hand. I brushed my thumb on it and asked curiously  "Hyung, don't mind me asking but how did you two know each other and why did he do such a horrible stunt?"

Hyung sat next to me, thinking for a while then spoke. "Me, Sora & Taehyung were 'bestfriends'. But as time passed I developed feelings for Tae. So I confessed & he accepted me. I even decided to tell him about my medical condition."

I was listening intensely. Although I have been away from hyung for a long, we always used to talk on phone. But never even once did hyung mentioned someone named Kim Taehyung. So I wanna know everything about them.