Part 7

"Hobi.."

Hoseok immediately opened his eyes & stood to greet the Doctor.

"Dr. Hyung"

◦•●◉✿.✿◉●•◦

"Hoseok, don't call me that when I'm on duty. It sounds unprofessional."

•|ѕєσкʝιη кιм|•

•|ѕєσкʝιη кιм|•

Respected Doctor (Psychiatric)
Works in Delhi's top Hospital.

"But you're a doctor & also elder than me, that makes you my hyung. Sooo... Dr. Hyung is the best nickname I came up with. Hehe."

•|нσѕєσк ʝυηg|•

•|нσѕєσк ʝυηg|•

Famous choreographer & performer.
Also teaches dance to high class families.

Hoseok was smiling but it didn't reach his eyes; which was a clear indication that it's a fake smile. He was trying hard to control his tears. And Jin can see that clearly.

It was true, Jin was like a big brother to him & he can't see him like that. That's why he pulled him in a much needed, comforting hug. Patting his head lightly.

"Sorry. I-I was j-just trying to..b-brighten the mood, hyung."

"It's ok. But the person who needs to brighten their mood is not me... It's Taehyung. Your little gem."

Jin suggested to sit in his private cabin & discuss Taehyung's reports there.

"Hyung, what happened to Tae?"

"He was having visions of PTSD...again. My guess is, something might have triggered him & he got a panic attack. Tell me, what did he do in past few hours."