00: boarding

description

Vijay and Nila have only one thing in common - they take the same bus at the same time everyday. What if this mere commonality steers their life into a whirlpool of uninvited feelings, wholesome conversations and unexpected connections, taking them on a ride they don't recall buying tickets for?

character aesthetics

nila

vijay

vijay

playlist

playlist

chasing fire • lauv
co2 • prateek kuhad
stupid • tate mcrae
davy crochet • the backseat lovers
skin • sabrina carpenter
delicate • taylor swift
stargazing • the neighbourhood
lovely • fly by midnight, betty who
10/10 • troye sivan
i don't wanna know • goldhouse, mokita
electric touch • taylor swift, fall out boy
always forever • cults
vulnerable • dhruv

other important notes

this is an original work not to be reproduced, stored, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of yours truly. all images used in the story and cover do not belong to me and are rightfully credited to their owners.

this story wasn't supposed to exist, it never was in my plan. i blame my impulsive decision to write it anyway on the stranger i ran into on a hot friday morning, whose presence was so captivating that he had to be a main character and i simply had to write about him. i don't even know his name and i probably will never see him again, but i guess you have him to thank for this story.

this story is a slow burn, mild enemies-to-lovers. it's a soft desi romance and it includes a love/hate relationship with bus rides. it has tropes of sports romance as well. if you think you might like this story, go on and add it to your library right now! add it to your reading lists too and tap the follow button to keep track of updates.

i'm so excited for this project and i hope you are too. gentle reminder to vote and comment as much as you can to show support and encourage my lazy ass to update, thank you.

weekly updates (as of now) and this is a novel, so around 30-40 chapters.

thank you for being here. before we start, just to satisfy my curiosity:

• how did you find this story?
• which is your preferred mode of travel?

follow me and my instagram (linked on my profile) for spoilers and updates!

love,
cara ❤️