𝟎𝟎𝟐

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

I walked inside the small cafe restaurant that was on campus.

Im hungry as fuck and this is the first place i seen that look like it sell something worth tryin.

I walked up to the counter passing peoples sitting either drinking coffee, studying, or being loud as fuck in my ear..

"Hi what can i get for you today?" A black girl asked me, she wore a green apron which must've been the uniform, nothing like McDonalds like a shirt. Just an actual apron..

I stared at her for a minute taking it her looks, she had light green and purple butterfly locs in her head, she had fake lashes on with a slit in her right eyebrow, glossy lipgloss that made her two toned lips pinker.. and she had a septum piercing .. she look like one of them earthy emo black girls that like books.. but she was bad as hell.

"Excuse me?—" she started as she furrowed her eyebrows making me snap back into reality..

"My bad you're just so pretty."

"Aw thank you sweetie, but you need to order something holding up this damn line." She smiled at me..

She has a gorgeous smile, I almost forgot I had a girlfriend.

"What's on da menu den?" I asked her watching as she looked over to the menu board behind her "You should try our breakfast croissant. It has eggs cheese and sausage with mayonnaise already on it." She told me as I nodded.

"I'll take that with a sprite." I told her as she scrunched up her face.

"Alright.. that will come shortly, $5.94.." she told me as I nodded pulling out a 5 from my wallet and two 1's.. handing it to her.. I then sat down and waited for my food..

I looked around watching as everyone were either Chatting eating(drinking coffee) or studying like I said earlier.

I prolly should have got Nahzir some food.. yeah— I should have.

I stood up and like magic the earthy emo girl handed me a wrapped up bag and a sprite.. "Hope you enjoy." She smiled as I nodded "can you make me an extra one please? I wanna get my homeboy something." I told her as she smiled nodding, I sat the food back on the counter pulling out my wallet again taking out six 1's.. and just like that I was broke.. the rest of my money on my card..

I sat the money down on the counter then standing there awkwardly waiting for the food. "you must really love yo homeboy cuz I would never." She smiled as I scrunched up my face "Nah you just a bitch, a bad ass friend." I smiled as she laughed instead of getting mad - I just called this bitch out her name and she ain't even cuss me out?