𝟎𝟎𝟕

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

☆ 𝐉 𝐀 𝐇 𝐊 𝐄 𝐄 𝐇 ☆

Well.

It didn't work.

I couldn't get my dick up and Harmony got angry and started her drive back home..

I felt bad because she'd be driving when it's dark out but she didn't care. 

now i laid in my dorm room on my bed tossing and turning trying to fall asleep.

But to much was on my mind..

The fact that my girlfriend couldn't satisfy me.

What was up with that?

I grabbed my phone and searched up pornhub on safari, once i clicked on the site i clicked on the search bar and typed 'black' then a whole bunch of black creators popped up, I scolled intel I seen one that looked like it was valentines day theme. I clicked on it and It started off with a nigga kissing on a bitches neck, my eyes widened when another nigga popped into the camera.. But i continued watching..

The other nigga started rubbing on the nigga's ass that was kissing the girl..

It then skipped to the girl sucking dick, one of the boys eating her out ..

She let soft moans slip past her lips and i pull my dick out of my pants..

I started stroking my dick trying to get it up-

A few more minutes go by, One of the males were now fucking the girl as the other disappeared from the camera shot.. I looked down at my soft dick..

What the fuck..?

My hand movements start getting faster, as if i was trying to force my shit to get hard!

What the fuck..?

A few minutes go by,

I look back on the screen and now see that one of the niggas are being fucked doggystyle- by a nigga..

I scrunched up my face is visable disgust but continued watching..

I watched as his dick slid in and out of his hole, Cream visable on his dick.

I closed my eyes and continued stroking my dick, My mind now picturing-Nahzir fucking the boy, and then.. I thought more into it.. And now i was picturing me being fucked by my bestfriend..