𝟎𝟏𝟐

☆ N A H Z I R ☆Later that day8:52 Pm

N A H Z I R
Later that day
8:52 Pm

I pulled up in front of the door of popeyes late as hell,

Watching as a hooded up jahkeeh came out the door an attitude visable on his face with his work bag in his hand..

He yanked on my handle - my door wasn't even unlocked..

"Nigga don't be pulling on my phone like that! Ion care how much you mad at me don't do that shit!" I yelled as his eyes widened..

He sighed and nodded.

"I'm sorry Nahzir." he mumbled, I unlocked the door and he opened it sitting in my car and closing the door beside him.

I shook my head and pulled off.

"I was just mad you was late and I didn't know what to do with that anger." Jahkeeh explained as I shrugged..

Then smiling over at hin, "What you rushing me for though? Dick?" I asked as his eyes widened "I told you im not ready for allat-" He said quickly as I shook my head "Jahkeeh im just playin, but you still sucking my dick." I told him as i stepped on the gas pedal speeding to our dorms..

...

Jahkeeh knocked on my dorm room door, He just got out the showers.

I opened the door staring down at him, His hands placed on his hips nervously.

He wore grey shorts that stopped above his knee caps, And a red shirt that had our school name on it.

I licked my lips, my mouth turning into a smile, He look so damn sexy.

Jahkeeh looked down his hands still on his lips, I could tell he felt uncomfortable so i pulled him in my room by his hands and closed the door behind him..

"Just relax." i told him

I slid my hands up his body wrapping one of my arms around his waist picking him up, my other hand going to his throat as i laid him on the bed..

I brought my lips to his trying to slide my tongue in his mouth but he kept it closed shut, so i took a handful of his ass in my hand squeezing it making him gasp.

Then i use that as a opportunity to allow my tomgue inside his mouth, and we kissed. The dominace of our tongues automatically I win.

As if he left his pride back at popeyes.

I pulled down his shorts, along with his boxers.. My hand going right to his dick as I jerked it..

His hand wrapping around my neck and the other placed on my cheek..

"turn around." I told him.

He did as I told him, arching his back as he grabbed a pillow laying on top of it. I smirked at that, He already know what to do.

I placed my hands on his hips, rubbing all over it..

This shit mine.

"Cmon Nigga stop playin wimmie!" He spoke as I chuckled, I pulled my pants down along with my boxers, letting it lay in between his ass crack as he brought one hand to my dick.. he then rubbed on my shit slightly pushing the tip in as he instantly jumped up

"Jack baby.. you not ready for dick yet." I told him as he looked back at me rolling his eyes.

I licked my lips then hovering over his ass spreading his cheeks and then licking over his hole..

"Fuckkkk"

I slowly slid my middle finger in hearing his moans, going as deep as I can and then curling my finger up "OH MY GOD! FUCK IS DAT??" jahkeeh yelled moaning as I laughed, I must've hit his G spot (Prostate)

I then started took my finger out replacing it with my tongue, Jahkeeh throwing his ass back on my tongue as I tasted him..

After a while i flipped him back on his back and took his dick whole, He grabbed onto my head moaning curses as I licked up and down his hard dick..

Pre-cum already leaking,

J A H K E E H

I felt good all over, and it was Nahzir making me feel that way- I don't know how to feel about that.

But i can't be worried about that right now,

Before i knew it i came in Nahzirs throay watching as he swallowed it
my eyes widening as he soon hovered over my face kissing me letting me taste myself.. I wrapped my arms around him and flipped us over as I felt his shaft under me as I kissed all over his face..

"You feel that shit?" Nahzir asked as he grabbed his dick tapping it on my entrance as i bit my lip nodding..

I soon scooted down now lying inbetween his legs as i grabbed ahold of his hard veiny dick..

I flickered my eyes up at him and let his dick touch my cheek.. "Just do what i be doing to you black.." he told me as i nodded soon turning my head to the side letting my lips touch his dick.. i opened my mouth licking down his veins.. What the fuck am i doing..?

I then took his dick whole gagging as i tried to reach his pelvis. "Fuck.." he huffed as i started bobbing my head up and down.. Does he feel good??

Am i even doing this shit right?

This so gay..

Yeah this too gay for me-

I quickly get up and pull my night clothes back on and running out the room..

I panicked..

To be continued..

𝐀/𝐍: Lord here he go again..

Here are some questions;

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT,

NAHZIR

&

JAHKEEH

?

WHO IS UR FAVORITE SO FAR?

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THIS STORY

WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY?

Goodbye.