6

amoura alexis wright| lunch || october 4th , monday |

| lunch |
| october 4th , monday |

█████████

       THE SOUND OF faint yelling from across the cafeteria struck amoura's ears as she waited for all of her friends to arrive to the table she was sitting at, her being the first one there today.

As amoura began to put her head down, the loud voice in the distance calling her name made her put it back up. Seeing it was soriah, tamryn, milan , jordan, tyler and asante walking up to the table.

"Heyy girl, our teacher wouldn't let us out for shit" soriah chuckled walking up and hugging her before sitting down in front of her, the rest of the group saying there heys. Asante hugged amoura and sat down next to her.

Over the past weeks, the group had loved that amoura and asante were talking. Today was one of the first days of spirit week at their school, " throwback day ". The whole group dressed up for the occasion, they made a pact to interact with each day.

"Yall should i text him i miss him?" Milan said blowing out a breath, putting her head down on the table. "Girl no , the fuck is you texting that nigga for? His ass cheatin on you stop being dumb" jordan said mushing her head, which resulted in her slapping him.

Since school started, the two friendgroups had grown closer and combined as one. They had been hanging out together for weeks now. Amoura and asante were having their own conversation while everyone talked to who they talked too.

"Yall so whats the word on the dance friday?" Tamryn asked the whole table curious as to who was going. "Girl i might ion got a date though" milan said shaking her head in disappointment. "Oh so i gotta find you a nigga huh" tamryn said sqealing. Milan didn't like that idea though, she had been somewhat having feelings towards jordan lately but wouldn't act on it.

"Um no, ill find one myself thank you" milan said laughing. "I'll go but i dont have a date either so hopefully we can find one, if we dont by thursday then we all can just go together" soriah said shrugging.

"You wanna go to the dance with me, mora?" Asante asked her, loud enough to which the whole table heard him. The girls heads both turned towards them, as well as the boys. " i- aww ofcourse " amoura said hugging him, cheesing hard behind him smiling at the girls who were hyping her up in the back.

"Aww omg i love yall so much" soriah said arms in her chest shaking her head. "Right, my little cuties" milan added cooing over them. "Yall we just started talking, yall treating us like we married" asante said tightning his grip around amoura's waist and resting his head on her shoulder.