7.

amoura alexis wright| day before dance | | october 7th |

| day before dance |
| october 7th |

█████████

      " waste of time, what a waste of love, your my wasted love" amoura, milan and soriah sang together as they shopped for their dresses in a known boutique in there city.

"Omg amoura this color would pop so much on you,go try this on" soriah handed her a light pink colored dress with a bow on the back that was adorable.

"Where did you find this dress this is cute! Ill be back"amoura said running to the dressing room to put the dress on. Looking in the mirror, the dress fit her body in all the right places.

Stepping out, she slowly walked out instantly catching the eyes of all of her friends, plus people who were shopping too.

"bitch you are bad asf!! That is your dress bitch buy it right now!!" Soriah squealed as she examined her bestfriend's beautiful dress.

"Yes girl, that is so pretty on you" milan said cooing over her.

Amoura decided to buy the dress soriah handed her while soriah and milan bought their dresses at the counter too. Milan bought a sage green dress with diamonds on the top and soriah bought a black bodycon dress with the back out.

█████████

      THE NEXT DAY, amoura, milan and soriah decided to save money and time, they'd do each others hair and makeup. Soriah did makeup in her free time really well, milan and amoura knowing how to do hair, it all worked out in their favor.

Jordan ended up asking milan to the dance, along with tyler asking soriah since all of them had no date, they figured why not?

The time was now 11:30 and the dance started at 6:00. Amoura was sitting on the bed doing soriahs hair, which would be a half up half down with two curls in the front while milan was doing soriah's makeup. The three would switch spots until they were all done.

Hearing her phone ringing, she checked her phone seeing it was the groupchat ringing her. She quickly answered it before getting back to doing soriah's hair glueing to track down to the cap.

"Yo ma, i miss you what you doing" asante said laying down, jordan and tyler in the back on their phone's next to asante.

"Doing hair and i miss you too san" she said lightly laughing a little bit. "Man shut this cake shit up, yall better be ready before 5:30" jordan said into the phone as he was playing a game on his phone.