A/N (A small break)

Hey guys I have an announcement I thought I should share in the story cause it plays a part.

So here recently me and my girlfriend just broke up and now we are trying to coparent our son so that adds a lot to the busy schedule I have already.

I'm currently working two jobs still but I am also trying to pursue other careers that I have been wanting to do, I have been working on a lot more music lately and released my newest single "Fall Apart" on my YouTube channel. I am also going to be streaming on certain days which I am still working on the schedule.

So far I am thinking Tuesdays-Saturdays 9:30 pm- 1 am, if you all could tune in that would be appreciated I understand if you don't want to though.

The reason I am "taking a break" is more so I am trying to find a balance in my schedule. I am still working on the story it's just going slower than normal.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience and truly appreciate the support and feedback you all leave me in each chapter. I am not finished with the story it just might take a bit for me to publish.

But I've wasted enough of your guys time so I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day!

My YouTube channel is KingCl0udyyy (thats a zero not an O)

My Twitch is the same username as my YouTube, I will put the links in my bio. :)