Chapter 18: New Technique?!

Kumotta sat on the hospital bed just lost in thought, just replaying the talk between him and Itachi. When Itachi placed him in the Tsukuyomi, he saw the death and destruction of his clan. Along with three sharigans glowing in the night, one being Itachi, the other being that man in the orange mask he saw kill his father, and the third one he couldn't make out fully.

Kumotta saw Ino stir in her sleep, he tried waking her up but to no avail. He then decided to carry her home. He picked her up and made his way out of the hospital.

Kumotta walked for about 10 minutes until he stopped.

Kumotta: <thinking> Where does she live again?

He then saw Shikamaru and Choji walking together and called out to them.

Kumotta: Hey! Shikamaru! Choji! Come here real quick.

The two boys made their way to him and saw Ino in his hands and were confused.

Shikamaru: Is Ino alright?

Kumotta: I'm pretty sure, she just seems like she's asleep.

As he said that Ino nuzzled her head into his neck making Kumotta blush.

Choji: Why are you carrying her around?

Kumotta: <blushing> Well funny thing is, I was trying to take her home but I don't know where she lives.

Kumotta was so embarrassed it was killing him slowly. Shikamaru noticed it and smirked.

Shikamaru: I guess I can show you where she lives but ya know... her dad may be home.

Kumotta turned pale, this was not going to be a good look.

(Small timeskip)

The three made their way to where Ino lived and Kumotta knocked on the door but no one answered.

Kumotta: <to the two> Is anyone home?

Shikamaru shrugged while Choji just kept eating his chips.

After about a minute of waiting the door open and revealed a man with a blonde pony tail and blue eyes, Inoichi.

The man looked at Kumotta and saw that Ino was passed out in his arms which confused the older male, he also saw Shikamaru and Choji standing not too far behind.

Inoichi: <concerned> Can I help you? And why is my daughter passed out in your arms?

Kumotta: <nervous/blushing> W-Well you see sir... I recently woke up in the hospital and saw that Ino was asleep. Instead of leaving her there I figured I would take her home...

Inoichi eyed the boy up and down making Kumotta even more nervous. Inoichi then smiled and took his daughter out of Kumotta's hands.

Inoichi: <smiling> Well I appreciate that young man, I'm glad to see my daughter has taken a liking to such a respectful man.

Kumotta: <embarrassed> T-Thank you sir.

And with that Kumotta took his leave and walked to the other two boys.

Shikamaru: <jokingly> So, how was meeting your future father-in-law?

Kumotta: I really fucking dislike you right now.

(Timeskip)

Kumotta walked to the training grounds and saw Blind man standing in the middle of the field, Kumotta could see that he was messing with his blindfold. Almost like he was putting it back on.

Kumotta: <thinking> Why would he ever take it off? I'm going to find out who you are exactly.

Kumotta then made his presence known as he walked onto the field, Blind man took notice of this and greeted the boy.