Hangout without me!?

Y/n's fit for this chap will be the one above💪💪💪(im so obsessed with jirai kei outfit)

ALSO LETS GOOO 3K READS LOVE U GUY SOSOSOSO MUCH MWA <3333

"Whaaat, you're already out of Blue Lock? And you're going out without me?" Y/n whines to her brother, her hands full with bags as she's barely even able to hold her phone, although she did as Reo only sighs in the other line

"I've already asked Ba-ya where you were, you know? Since you're already out, how can I burden you and invite you to where we are? Beside, it wouldn't be pleasant to be surrounded by guys only."
"Hey, there's nothing wrong 'bout us!" Otoya grumbles when the purple haired boy finished speaking to his sister, although he only stick his tongue out at the whining boy.

Ignoring the grumbling from the other line, Y/n sighs defeatedly as she looks down at all the bags she's holding. In a way, Reo was true. She's not the type who'll enjoy being crowded by boys, but she really doesn't mind his friends since she's comfortable with them. But at the same time...

She brought too many things. Going to an art supply shop to buy canvas ranging from the biggest she can hold to the smallest, new pallet, watercolors and acrylics. Then she went off to a book store, and ended up buying gazillions of manga that she found interesting. Lastly...she went off to the street that's full of cute accessories and clothes, and ended up buying 4 big bag of it all.

This is why she always refrains herself from going out alone. But well, what can she do? She have to spend her money in some way, and her parents still give her a bunch of monthly allowance even if they give her less attention.

'Life is the best~ I'll make sure to keep up my good grades for mother and father.' She thought with a bright grin on her lips, taking photos of her outfit and the 6 paper bags that she's holding, not caring how heavy all of them are since she's already used to it.

Yeah, this isn't the first time she went overboard with her shopping. But who can blame her when she have stacks of money to spend without caring wether she overspends or no?

If any of us were in her shoes, we'd definitely not care at all.

While she walks around with peps in her steps, she roams around the street where most cafes are, although she froze slightly when someone exclaimed loudly, as she looks at the direction of the scream.

Her eyes squinting she tries to figure out who it- "Bachira? Wait-the whole gang???" Y/n murmurs to herself as she looks at all of them, trying to look at every presence there as she walks closer.

Isagi, Bachira, Chigiri, Otoya, Aryu, Tokimitsu, Karasu, Yukimiya-Reo???

"N/n! C'mere bro!" Bachira said excitedly, rushing towards the purplenette who broke out of her own trance as she waved brightly at the boy.