My 4lyfers

i just realised that i watched blue lock for bachira and stayed for chigiri

I FEEL SO HARD FOR HIM WHEN HE SAID ATTABOY TO ISAGI

LIKE BABE ME NEXT ME NEXT
neways chigiri and y/n will be using the outfit above (ik its extra yall but cmon...two fashionista hanging out with each other🥺🙏🙏)

"Are you sure we're not being too extra with our outfit-actually screw that, we love being extra

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Are you sure we're not being too extra with our outfit-actually screw that, we love being extra."
"Hell yeah, love the energy Queen, give us more." Chigiri said with a proud grin, linking his arm with the purplenette as she sighs.

"Stop it Hyoma, I don't want to be narcissistic."

With those words, both of them couldn't help but cackle silently to themselves, attracting a few attention from other people as they walk along the street as if it's their own runway.

"Wait, that's-!?"
"Chigiri Hyoma from Blue lock and Mikage Y/n!!!"
"Kyaha! They look so good together!!!"
"Dude are you seeing what they're wearing?"
"What of it, bro? It's iconic."

"Ha...the noises that you get when two attractive people hangout together." Y/n sighs with a cat like smile, which made the pink haired guy beside her raise his eyebrow, a smile adorning his lips as he leaned closer to whisper to her ear. "Do you always get these sort of attention when you hang out with Reo then?"

She won't lie, Y/n felt her heart skipping a beat when Chigiri suddenly leaned close to her just to say that, her nose taking a slight whiff of his fresh and mild scent, one thing that she's always like about him, while she nods with an entranced expression "Yes...yes, yeah-we do get attention like this." the girl said with a grin, her eyes sparkling at Chigiri, which made him chuckle softly with the most softest expression ever known to the mankind.

At that point, Y/n was wondering why he even chuckled, or even looked at her with an underlying tease-

"You're adorable when you blush, you know?"

...Oh. So that's why he was making that expression. "I'm not blushing" the purple haired girl lied through gritted teeths, turning her head away from Chigiri.

"And so adorable when you lie too-"
"Chigiriii!"
"Okay, okay! Sorry!"

──────────────────────

"Hm, which one fits me better?" Y/n held all the outfit inside her arms, the hangers dangling on both of her arms while chigiri analyses all the dress attentively.

"...This is bad, everything will look good on you."

"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.