(𝐈𝐈.)𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘

Key   normal: characters speaking in Korean

           italics: characters speaking in Chinese     

           bold: characters speaking in English

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!" The girls bowed in greeting, having to be the last of the Yuehua group of trainees to perform.

"I'm Annalise, the eldest of the group," Annalise introduced herself.

"I'm Suzuki Ichika and I'm from Japan." The girl smiled sweetly.

"I'm Jiang Shuyi and I'm from China." The tallest of the group gave another bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Xingxing imnida," the youngest said, bowing for the second time.

"Wah!" Solji exclaimed, clapping her hands together. "There's a clear difference between K-Group and G-Group, isn't there?"

The four girls bowed one after another, resulting in a messy wave. Meixing kept her hands together, smiling shyly at them.

Everyone was awed at the sight of the innocent girl in the bold outfit. It made her look like a little girl who was trying to dress like an adult. It was adorable.

"Meixing." Seokhoon looked up from his paper as he called her. "You're the youngest in the group, aren't you?"

"Ne," she said, her quiet voice reaching their ears like a feather tickling them.

"You're so cute!" Lip J said, clenching her hands as she resisted hugging her. "Your smile is so adorable!"

"Thank you eonni." The girl bowed respectfully, gaining awes from everyone. "But if so, then I'll only smile for you."

Lip J screamed dramatically, looking at the other mentors who were equally as surprised as she was. The other trainees had their mouths agape and eyes bulged out of their sockets. Gyuvin, on the other hand, leant back on his chair, finally acknowledging that his noona was as normal as ever.

"What the hell?!"

"Oh, my god..."

The other girls looked away in disappointment, pretending not to know the girl who was smiling flirtatiously at her mentor. Solji picked up her mic, letting out her final chuckles as the room began to calm down.

"Wah..." the woman exhaled. "I really didn't expect that coming from an innocent girl."

"She's anything but innocent," Annalie half-joked and shook her head, feigning disappointment when a few more laughs came from the audience.