(𝐈𝐈𝐈.)𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒, 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

Note: please correct me if there's a mistake in using Chinese or Korean words (jie, hyung, etc). thanks.

Key     normal: characters speaking in Korean

             italics: characters speaking in Chinese

             bold: characters speaking in English

AT THE END OF THE DAY, K-GROUP WAS THE WINNER. Although Meixing should feel disappointed, it wasn't like she did. In fact, she felt happy for her friends who got the achievement.

They all did their best and that was what mattered after all.

Meixing sat between Ari and Sooyun on the bus and the girl, despite being the youngest, teased and babied her friends all the way to their destination. When they got off the bus, Meixing found herself beside Zhang Hao, clenching his hands tightly in an attempt to steal all his warmth.

The boy, on the other hand, already felt warm with her mere presence.

It was less than an hour later when everyone was already prepared and all lined up neatly, all dressed in the clothes that represented their star level. Their mentors appeared and they all exclaimed in anticipation. Meixing clapped along with them,

"106 trainees who came to Planet Camp, welcome!" Seokhoon smiled gently at them.

"Don't be sad if you got 0 stars and don't feel relieved if you got all-stars," Hanbyeol said. "Your final star levels will be reassigned through the nest test."

"The next test that will decide your final star level will be announced now," Kooyoung said and the trainees cheered loudly.

Meixing glanced back at Shuyi, sending her an excited smile before the other girl mirrored her.

"The next test is..." Kooyoung trailed off as everyone shouted more loudly. "A signal song test."

Sooyun, who was standing beside her in the 3 stars lane, glanced at Meixing before exchanging a handshake with her, which led to the younger laughing in excitement.

An image appeared in front of them and they quieted down when the mentors began explaining how the stage would be working, announcing that there would be one person who would represent the whole group of trainees as the trainee would be the centre.

Meixing bit her lip, head lowering slightly but her eyes were still stuck on the spot. She tightened her fist as Seokhoon announced that they were going to be listening to the song.