Preview

"I'm so done with this"
Santina says to herself after getting in yet another fight with her brother who has tormented her practically all her life. Calling her best friend Angelica.
"fuck this, let's go to France, I'm booking tickets right now for tomorrow at midnight"

        Shocked on the other line Angelica is silent but only for 5 seconds until giggling at how rebellious Santina is being.
"finally! I'm so ready, while not really I need to pack my bags but oh my goodness I just knew you'd give in, alright book the tickets to Eźe of South France babes we're running away!!"

         On the day of arriving in Eźe, where they're staying, along the way to their place, Angelica goes her separate way to buy snacks for the night of settling in, leaving Santina to make her way to their place alone. Not knowing anything about Eźe let alone the French language, Santina gets lost with the crazy directions Angelica told her.

         Thinking she found the right home, she pulls the keys out, but the door is already unlocked. Thinking it's weird, Santina walks in suspicious on why that is. On high alert Santina walks in ready to run at any site of danger. Pulling out her 3.0% pepper spray from her carry on bag, Santina makes her way up stairs. Looking at a long dark hallway of doors she contemplates whether or not to go in one of them. Scared she's going to get frantically murdered in a foreign country far away from home, she prays to God to protect her.

         Walking past the first two doors all of a sudden the third one opens.
"what the..." says a deep voice.
Without thinking Santina screams extremely loud, eyes closed, spraying pepper spray at the "what the..." person with full force.
"Fuck stop it! What the hell are you doing!"
  With her eyes still closed and screaming even louder, Santina doesn't hear or see anything and continues to spray a tall half naked man with his lower body wrapped in a towel waving frantically with his eyes shut,  trying to stop Santina from spraying him, he slaps the spray out of her hands after missing the first few times.

           Thinking she's defenseless Santina doesn't stop screaming and puts her hands on her face "please don't hurt me I swear I'm not going to tell anyone please just let me live I'll let you live here just don't kill me please!"
"Stop screaming!" The man says.
Santina continues to scream. Having had enough, the man opens his eyes for as long as he can and grabs Sabrina's wrists with one arm and covers her mouth with the other while simultaneously pushing her against the wall.

           Finally, silenced by the man Santina opens her eyes, wide eyed with tears welling up in her eyes she starts to calm down, looking at what's in front of her...
"merda" he says in pain while opening and closing his eyes with his brows furrowed
"finally you shut the fuck up"
Eyes red and puffy, face irritated and looking extremely pissed, the man asks
"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing in my home?"