DANGEROUS LIAISONS

GILBERT HOUSE

LIly walks down the stairs when there's a knock at the door, she opens it. No one is there, but on the doormat is an envelope and a box with an ornately-handwritten "Lily Gilbert" on the front. She picks it up, closes the door, and turns around.

She opens the envelope

Save me a dance, my Lily Flower

She opens up the box revealing a beautiful green dress. She smiles clutching the dress tightly against her body.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Lily enters the mansion wearing the beautiful green dress. She slings off her jacket and hands to a man.

All the Originals are standing on the staircase as Elijah addresses the company. Esther walks down the staircase from upstairs.

Elijah: Welcome, thank you for joining us. You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this, it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.

Lily notices Esther at the top of the stairs. Esther sends her a wink and a smile.

Esther retreats silently back upstairs. Damon hands Lily two vials of blood and she goes to follow her upstairs.

STUDY

Esther is burning sage when the door opens and Lily enters, closing the door behind her locking it

Esther: Hello darling

Lily notices the burning sage.

Esther: It's only sage. I've spelled it so we can speak freely without fear of being overheard. I know you must have a million questions

Lily: I'm happy you're here but how are you alive? Are you a ghost? Or...

Esther: Not exactly. When I died the witch Ayana preserved my body with a spell. She was a close friend of mine, an ancestor of your friend Bonnie.

Lily: So that's why only Bonnie and her mother could open up the casket.

Esther: They complete the Bennett bloodline. I drew power from them and their ancestors who were with me on the other side.

Lily: So you've been on the other side for a thousand years?

Esther: Nature's way of punishing me for turning my family into vampires. But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created.

Lily: You're gonna help us kill Klaus, aren't you?

Esther: One thing at a time, my love. For now, I simply need your help.

Esther lights some candles.

Lily: I know you did what you did to protect your family.

Esther: It's true. But in no time at all, they began to feed on human blood. They ravaged the town with no remorse. Eventually, Niklaus turned against me.

Lily: How are you gonna kill him? He's immortal.

Esther: It will take time, magic, and your assistance.

Lily: What do I have to do with it?

Esther: My children believe I'm holding this ball to celebrate our reunion. But in truth I've gathered them together to perform a ritual. The first step requires blood from the doppelgänger. Only a drop. Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening. Will you do it or shall I?

Lily holds out the two vials of blood and hands them to her

Lily: Also link Stefan to them. He dies with them

Esther: Certainly.

Esther: Elijah is more suspicious than the others, so he may need more persuasion. But they must all drink at the toast in order to be linked as one.

Lily: What do you mean "linked as one"?

Esther: You said yourself Klaus can't be killed. But tonight's spell links all my children together, so that if one goes, they all go.

Lily: What?

Esther: I love my family, darling but they are an abomination. I betrayed nature when I created them. It's my duty to kill them.

Lily slides the straps of her dress down her shoulders letting it hit the floor around her ankles leaving her in her lingerie. Esther trails her eyes up her body before unzipping her own dress and lets it hit the floor.

She cups her face kissing her passionately moving her back against the desk reaching behind her and unclips her bra throwing it across the room. She gets on her knees and drags Lily's panties down biting down on her thighs. Lily bites into her hand

Esther gently runs her tongue up and down her pussy, swirling her tongue in circles before inserting a finger. She sucks Lily's clit gently

Lily rolls her eyes to the back of her head

Lily: It feels so good. Don't stop

Esther sucks harshly while thrusting her fingers in and out. Lily throws her head back

Lily: Oh Fuck!

Esther: Let me hear you

Lily: I'm close.

She curls her fingers inside and sucks on her clit harder. Lily's legs begin to shake

Lily: Oh God!

She rolls her eyes to the back of her head as she squirts all over Esther's face who happily licks her lips. She brings her fingers to her lips and happily sucks on them.

Esther: You look beautiful underneath me.

She peppers kisses all over her face. Lily walks over to the bed and they lays on the bed with their legs intertwined, Esther's arms wrapped around her. She kisses her on the forehead playing with her hair.

Esther: I wish we could stay like this forever

Lily looks up at her

Lily: Me too, baby.

She leans up giving her a loving kiss on the lips

Lily: I love you

Esther: I love you more.

Lily lays her head back on her chest

Lily: You wish.

Esther smiles holding her in her arms as Lily drifts off to sleep.

Esther won't die and everyone in the gang will accept her because how much she loves Lily.

Also should Esther and Lily have a baby?