chapter 5

Way heard some noise when he entered the school washroom. The noise sounded like kissing sounds. As he got closer, he saw Charlie and Pit being intimate. He didn't intend to see them; he was just going to the washroom when he accidentally stumbled upon them. His heart broke into many pieces. Tears filled his eyes, and he wanted to cry louder, he couldn't handle the situation. He ran away from the washroom, trying to act normal, but anyone could tell something was wrong just by looking at him. He ignored everyone and kept running. Pete also noticed him.

Why is he running like mad? What happened to him? And why is he crying?

Pete followed him, but Way left the college....

I don't care... it's his life.

Scene shifted.

Why, God, it hurts me a lot. I thought I could forget him easily, but no, it's not happening. I still love you. I love you, Pit... When you and Charlie kissed, I wanted to beat Charlie on his face. I know it's wrong, but I can't control myself. It's very difficult, God. No, no Way, you can do it. He loves Charlie, only Charlie. Forget about Pit he will never love you. Way opened his room and took a cold shower to calm himself down and fell asleep in his washroom. He didn't have the courage to get up from the floor.

After 2 hours.

He opened his eyes and got up from the floor.
Did I fall asleep? Oh yes, he looked at his clock; it's showing 9:11 pm.

Oh no, I'm late for my tuition. He checked his phone and saw Pete's message.

"Are you coming?"

"Yes." Way replied

"You are late...."

"Sorry, senior. I'm coming."

"I don't have time. No need to come."

"Senior, I'm on my way, just 10 minutes."

"Are you serious? I told you not to come."

"Please give me one last chance."

Pete thought for a while and said, "Okay, but hurry up."

He hung up the call and dressed himself, leaving his room.

After some time, he reached Pete's house.

"Today is the first day of tuition, that's why I will give you some questions, and you have to answer. I want to know how much you know."

"Okay, senior..."

He started writing answers, and after an hour, he answered all the questions. Pete checked his answers.

"Only 45 marks... but not bad."

"Okay, senior."

Pete gave him a lecture, but Way didn't look good. After some time, he fell asleep on the table.

"Oh, stupid kid, get up," Pete said but didn't receive any answer. "Are you listening?" He tapped his body with his hand.

"Oh, it's hot, his body is heating. He has fever."

Pete wrapped him in his arms, put Way into bed, and gave him a pill, but he was still feverish. He took a white cloth and water and started wiping him with the cloth. Finally, he started to cool down after an hour.

Finally, he got better. Pete was about to get up when Way held his hand.

"Please don't leave me," Way requested.

"How are you, Way?"

Way pulled him onto the bed and wrapped his arm around him. Way said, "Give me one chance, I really love you."

Pete didn't say anything because he didn't have any answer.

"Leave me, Way."

"No, no, first say I love you."

"You are so heavy."

Way started opening Pete's shirt, and placed hot kisses by his lips on his cheeks he could feel Way's warm, heavy breaths.

"Way, what are you doing?"

"I love you..."

"Stop, aah, Way, don't do this, you are not well."

He opened Pete's shirt.

"I told you to stop doing this... Otherwise..."

"What otherwise?"

"Otherwise, I will lose my control," Pete's hormones activated.

He hugged Way tightly and looked at Way's face. "I don't know why I'm doing this, maybe I can't see you like this.he goes closer to way and sucked his juice lips, both were responding equally after sometime they broke their kiss and opened way's shirt....he about to go further he heard....

"I love you, pit.. aahhh, Pit."

Pete stopped and came to his senses.

Wait, Pit? Did I hear right?

"Pit, you are only mine," he kissed Pete's ear.

"Stop it." Pete pushed him and left the room.

Pete's POV

What did I just do? I almost had sex with him. He loves Pit... Yes, he said I heard right. I misunderstood him. Oh no, it means whatever happened between us just now, he thinks I'm Pit, and that night also. Fuck, why can't I control myself? No, I was just worried about him. I thought he loves me, that's why I felt bad. I thought he is in pain because of me, that's why. But now I know he loves Pit. Uff, thank God, I feel relaxed now. He started getting thoughts in his mind about their intimate scene. Stop thinking about it. I haven't done it in a long time, that's why I lost my control, that's it.

- To be continued

Hello, friends!  did you like this part? Join me and support me if you enjoyed it. If you liked my story, please vote, comment and motivate me. Thank you! ❤️