chapter 16

In the midnight,

Pete felt something; he opened his eyes and found Way on his body, still sleeping and hugging him tightly. "Babe, you're very heavy, but I can do anything for you because I love you," Pete said and tapped his forehead.

"Can you please tell me why you left me?" Way opened his eyes and asked.

"What happened?"

"I hate you. I know you have your own reasons, but why don't you tell me? Hun, it's not important to tell me? You know I waited for your message all the time. You didn't send any message. Sometimes I thought you were with your ex and cheating on me... I love you, okay? You're mine," Way said.

"Wait... You love me? Way? Open your eyes." He slept. He was saying these things while sleeping.

"Omg, finally, he accepted that he loves me. I'm very happy and excited for tomorrow. I will tell him why I didn't tell him and contact him. I was very busy and didn't get time. I didn't want to disturb him, that's why. I love you, Way."

In the morning,

"Good morning, princess."

"Good morning." Way got up and went to the washroom without saying anything else.

"Are you angry? Why are you silent?"

"No, I'm not."

"I know you might think why I didn't call you."

"No, I'm not interested. It's your life." He really wants to know, but he's very angry.

"Okay, if you don't want to know, then leave it."

"Okay." (Please let me) in his mind.

"You have only one chance, okay?"

"Just confirm if you were with your mom or your ex. I don't want any reasons."

"I was with my mom, and I didn't want to disturb you, that's why I didn't tell you. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

"Okay, okay."

"You forgive me?"

"Yes."

"So, are you jealous of my ex?"

"Huh, me jealous of your ex? Impossible."

"You were."

"No."

"Yes, you were. I know."

"Don't be delusional, okay."

"You were, just accept it, okay?"

"No."

"Then okay, what if I tell you I want to date my ex again?"

"I will kill you."

"Someone is jealous."

"Yes, I'm jealous. Happy? I love you. I can't stop thinking about you. You know, I was worried when I didn't receive your messages and calls from three days. You left me without saying anything. I hate you, Pete," Way said while tears came out.

"I'm sorry, Way. I didn't want to hurt you. I love you. I don't think about my ex, okay? I only love you." Pete grabbed him and hugged him.

They spent all day together, finally in an official relationship.

"Help me, Pete. My exams are coming."

"When is your exam?"

"Next week."

"What?"

"Yes, I have to complete my assignments also."

"See, these are my notes. You should review them."

"Your notes? Thank you."

"But this is the last time. You always take my notes and don't make your own."

                     To be continued