Argument

I wanna apologize if this will not make sense. This one was rushed due too me not knowing what to write for the next chapters yet because of school stress.
Also please don't think I'm making Lucifer look like a soft weak person when in reality he's not.:)
I'm just wanting to add his depression mental health issues etc, because I feel like people tend to forget or just think it's not much of a problem. And it adds character development for him and Alastor 😉

Thanks for reading this have a nice daaayyy!! ^^
.

.

"Are you just going to stay on my head all day?" Alastor asked, attempting to shake Lucifer off, who was still in his duck form keeping his balance on Alastors head.

"Yes." Lucifer chirped happily.

On the bright side Alastor secretly enjoyed having this much attention from the king.
On the not so bright side it was making him look soft and Angel wasn't going to stop with his perverted thinking out loud.

Alastor just sighs in frustration, mumbling under his breath saying how he was going to kill Angel if he kept hearing that spider talk.

He walked in his room feeling Lucifer ruffling his hair slightly since he was getting himself comfortable.

"You better not sleep on me again." Alastor mutterd, Lucifer whines like a child, which didn't surprise Alastor. At this point the king of hell was more of child then an adult to him.
"But, this is the most sleep I've ever had in years! You're just so comfortable, and soft~" Lucifer said which made Alastor blush.

"I'm going to kill you." Alastor mutterd. "Can't kill someone who wasn't originally human, and hell was made for me before you other sinners came soo yeah. ya can't! I've tried." Lucifer said shrugging while flying off of Alastor. As he turned back to his normal form.

"Wait what do you mean you've tried?" The radio demon asked in a worried tone. Lucifer tensed up looking away as he laughed nervously.

"Oh-Uh nothing!" He Stutters still not looking at Alastor. Alasters ears were slightly down showing he was worried about him.

At this response the radio demon didn't know what to do he wasn't good at showing this much sympathy in a week. So he grabbed Lucifer's arm forcefully.

"What the-" "I'm gonna ask you again. WhAt dO YuO mEaN?" Alastor caught Lucifer off guard, the radio demons eyes now turning into radio dials the room growing dark.
Luicfer frowns pulling his arm back forcefully as he finally looked at Alastor

"FINE! I've tried killing myself multiple times before, but it never works!" Lucifer yelled as he confessed. Alastor instantly went back to his normal form looking down at the short king now even more worried.
"Happy?"Lucifer asked in a sarcastic voice, while Alastor kept his usual smile but it was obvious he wasn't happy.

"Hmm, I wonder? How would Charlie feel about this if she knew~"

Lucifer instantly looked up at Alastor now with a slight fear but cold look in his eyes.
"If you tell her, I'll kill you." He threatened, Alastor hums in response before he shrugs. Having a wide smile plastered on his face.
"But isn't this something your family should know about~?" Alastor mocked "I mean your daughter of-course. Since you know, your wife left you." Alastor said which instantly triggerd Lucifer.

Lucifer punched Alastor his eyes now a glowing red. The king now in the same form he was in when he fought Adam.
His horns showing, his large wings expanding. Lucifer pinned Alaster to the floor. "¡SÆY ThAT AgAIn I dArE YoU!!" Lucifer growled, wrapping his fingers around the sinners neck, grip tightening.

Alastor tried to push him off but he wouldn't budge.
Even tried to use his magic but it only disintegrated the moment it touched Lucifer.
Alastors ears were now pinned down against his head.
Feeling a sudden fear he hasn't felt in a while. He flinched seeing Lucifer about to punch him again having a flashback of how his dad used to abuse him when he was alive.
He closed his eyes feeling tears rolling down his cheek. Remembering this.

(So we know he's a momas boy and stuff I don't remember the full lore but I like to think his dad was abusive, and many people do too soo yee. Sorry for writing, breaking ur imagination lol)

Lucifer stopped, slowly lowering his fist. Seeing how vulnerable The demon looked. "...Al? I'm sorr-"

Ring, Ring, Ring

Lucifer was caught off with the sound of his phone ringing he was about to ignore it and apologize to alaster for acting like this. But instead he picked it up seeing Charlie was the one calling him.

"Hello? Hey char-char how are you?!" Lucifer asked in a fake cheerful voice as he got off of Alastor. Who quickly sat up taking deep breaths, his neck having slight burn marks on them. As they were now slowly healing, yet he could still feel the burning sensation he rubbed his neck looking at his reflection from the mirror.

He was confused right now. He was supposed to feel pain in his neck, not a weird sense of...Pleasure? He felt his stomach doing the weird feeling again.

'Fucking hell...' Alastor thought to himself his face now growing hot.
He looked over at Lucifer who was still talking to Charlie. He tensed up, feeling his shadow self forcing him to get up and walk over to Lucifer. Who just ended the call with Charlie.

Lucifer looked over at Alastor who was now infront of him. The sinner took a shaky deep breath not daring to look at the King.

It was silent, both of them didn't dare to look at eachother.

-------_______-------_____

I don't like this chapter💀🔫