Forty three - The Orgasm Deal

"Oh my God, Noah."

Everything was hurting. My sore throat, my noodle-like legs, my stomach, everything, but none of us were going to stop till we crossed the finish line.

"Harder, Noah."

His lips pressed to my neck as he dragged his tongue on my sensitive skin. His hot, ragged breath left a blanket of chills over my body as his strokes became rough and hard. His grip on my hips tightened and I moaned in pain. I wanted more.

"Harder," I begged, digging my nails on his back. Noah pulled out, leaving just the tip inside of me, and slammed back hard. I screamed. My back arched off the bed and Noah took my nipple between his teeth, his hands running smoothly on my back, forcing me to stay elevated on my shaking legs.

"Fucking love these tits," he flicked my other nipple with his tongue and squeezed my breasts together. "They're so big and dark. It's impossible to take them in my mouth at once. You'd let me fuck them later, won't you?"

I moaned in appreciation at the idea of it and felt a big orgasm coming through. He had already marked my face and stomach, I wouldn't mind him marking my nipples too, as long as I got the chance to suck him and drain him dry.

"Noah," I rasped, licking my lips. "Please make me come."

Noah let go of me and stood on his knees on the bed. He spread my legs wide apart in the air, holding them tight by my ankles, and kept fucking me hard. My walls fluttered around him tight and a big orgasm rolled through my body like a thunderbolt. I kept screaming and sobbing his name till I was too spent to even open my eyes. Noah let out one last guttural moan and I felt him grow warm inside me as his cock twitched and filled the condom.

His lips sought out mine in a passionate kiss. "Good?" he hummed, breathing heavily.

"Good," I hummed back with a satisfied smile. He discarded the condom then his fingers reached out to my waist and danced around. I giggled at his silliness. "Noah..." I wasn't ticklish, he knew that but he wasn't going to change his ways and stop himself from being playful with me. "We're gonna be late for the ceremony."

"Mhm. Fuck the ceremony."

"That's exactly what you said before you pulled me into your room and seduced me."

"I seduced you?" He gasped dramatically at the accusation. "You got it all wrong, baby."

"Is that so?" I tilted my head innocently. "So you didn't ask me to help you choose a shirt to wear for the ceremony after we had our breakfast?"

"That was not me seducing you!"

I chuckled lightly. It was funny to see him frustrated because of me. "Noah, you invited me to your bedroom again after last night. What do you think was going to happen?"

"Sarah, if you look at me as if you want to devour me and want me to devour you back all the time, I will obviously fall for it. It's nearly damn fucking impossible not to touch you." Noah pulled in for another kiss. It was soft and strong enough to shake me to my core. "Fuck the ceremony," he breathed against my lips. "Let's stay in bed all day."

"We can't," I moaned. God, the idea was so tempting. "It's the very sole reason why you're here. We have to go."

I cried out his name when his fingers touched my clit. I was sensitive down there. "Let's see. Staying in bed and watching you scream my name every time I make you come or wearing a ridiculous rental suit and attending a wedding with a bunch of strangers."

"I would choose the latter because the first option shows what a lazy, incompetent butt you are." I rolled him over till I was on top of him. Noah's eyes light up in excitement and bites his bottom lip. My eyes narrowed in question. "You are a lazy, incompetent butt, are you?"