Ex-Girlfriend Demands Supplies Part 15

At this moment, Fang Yuqing was curled up in her rental room, tightly wrapped in two quilts.

Even though the air conditioner was set to 40°C, the room temperature couldn't even reach 0°C.

She shivered from the cold, feeling as if the air was filled with cold wind blowing into her quilts.

Upon seeing the photo sent by Zhang Yi, Fang Yuqing immediately widened her eyes in disbelief.

In such cold weather, she couldn't believe that Zhang Yi was wearing just a thin pajama, comfortably eating steak and drinking Red Bull.

They were living in the same building!

Why did it feel like they were living in two different worlds?

Especially after seeing the delicious steak and the bottle of high-end wine on the table, Fang Yuqing's mouth watered.

As a top-tier "white lotus" and a gold-digger, she had done her research on these luxury goods.

According to her knowledge, the steak Zhang Yi was eating was definitely genuine top-grade Wagyu.

And the French wine by his side was absolutely from a classified winery, worth at least tens of thousands!

While she was freezing to death, Zhang Yi was living so comfortably, which made Fang Yuqing incredibly jealous.

She immediately sent a message to Zhang Yi.

"It must be nice, I also want to eat steak and drink wine!"

She thought her hint was very obvious.

Based on Zhang Yi's previous character, he would definitely take the initiative to bring her steak and wine.

However, upon seeing her message, Zhang Yi laughed happily.

Still treating him like a past lapdog?

He leisurely replied with a message.

"Why not go to the supermarket to buy some?"

Fang Yuqing's face stiffened upon seeing this message.

Wasn't that nonsense?

It was minus sixty or seventy degrees outside, any inch of exposed skin could get frostbite.

How could he make such an excessive request to such a delicate girl like her?

Fang Yuqing clenched her teeth and angrily said, "Zhang Yi, you're really not a man! Giving you such a good opportunity and you don't even know to come over and show off, hmph!"

At this time, Fang Yuqing still had some dignity.

Although she really wanted to eat steak and drink high-end wine.

But in her eyes, Zhang Yi was just one fish in her pond.

Moreover, she believed that this snow disaster would not last for many days.

So, she still tried to maintain her image of a proud goddess and didn't directly ask Zhang Yi for food.

Zhang Yi no longer paid attention to Fang Yuqing but went to check other chat groups, intending to watch the drama unfold.

When he saw the chat group of their residential community, he happened to see Aunt Lin from the neighborhood committee calling for everyone not to panic and to stay at home obediently.

"Everyone, don't worry, it's just a sudden drop in temperature, it will pass in two or three days."

"Don't rush to hoard supplies, trust our officials."